Chapter 23

The Next Day,

Zian, Today we are going to have picnic along with our family friend. Said Mom. Okay mom. I replied. We all ate our breakfast. After sometime, me and Zesheng were in our room, We heard noises downstairs so we went to have a look. We came downstairs and saw that Moms family friends had arrived. They were Moms Friend, Her husband and son and her daughter-in-law.

They were sitting on the sofa in the hall. Mom noticed us coming down, Ahh! Zian, Come and help me with this. She said. Yes, Mom, I am coming. I replied back. While I was helping mom, Zesheng was greeting the guests. After helping, I came and greeted them and we decided that the newly weds will go together and the elders together. After the decision, We went to the parking area. While on the way, I asked Zesheng, Can I drive? No need, I will drive. He replied looking at me.

I didnt say anything and we went towards the car. It was settled that Zesheng will Drive, I will sit on the front seat along with him. The other couple will sit on the backseat.

We are going to have a lot of fun. the daughter-in-law said. Of course, we are going to do this and that..etc her husband said. I heard them talking. I looked at Zesheng, when we stopped at the red light, he looked back. Our eyes met. The red light become green and he started driving when his phone started ringing.

Can you pick it for me? Asked Zesheng. I took his phone and picked it up. Moshi..Moshi Zesheng-sama? the person said. Konnichiwa, Watashi wa kare no tsumadesu, Sore ga kinkyuu no bai, kare was genzai unten shite imasu(Hello, I am his wife, If it is not an urgency, He is currently driving.)

I passed the phone, I looked at him. He was smiling. I noticed a slight blush on his cheek. Help me He asked. I helped him and soon after he stopped the car at the corner of the lane. He stepped out to call. While he was talking, I stepped out to get some water.

By the time, I came. He was done with the call. We boarded the car together. After some time, we reached the picnic spot. The elders had already set the area. You couples can sit wherever you want. Here. Mom said passing the mat. I took the mat, We will call you when we eat lunch. Till then enjoy. She continued. Okay Zesheng agreed. We started searching for a good place. I caught Zeshengs hand and led him to different places. The other couple said they want to wanted to go to the other side. We all agreed. We were walking by the bridge to find some place on the other side of the bridge. While crossing the bridge, I realized that I had been catching his hand all time long. I left his hand, as soon as I pulled my hand, He grabbed onto my hand and took the lead.

We walked over the bridge, blushing as we walked hand in hand. This is our first catching hands. I thought. When we reached the other side of the bridge, we found suitable place, we headed there and set up the mat and sat on it.

After a minute or so, the other couple came back as well. We invited them to join. They agreed and they sat. ahh! I forgot to ask, Back in the car. What language were you speaking? He asked. I pointed myself, me? I said. He nodded, It was Japanese. I replied. Oh..So you can speak Japanese? He asked, Yes, a little bit. I replied.

Even I can speak Czech. His wife said. She is jealous. I thought. Ahoj, Jumeniji se Anne Miliji sue varlate tak moc. (Hi, My name is Anne I love my testicle so much.) She said. A ty jse mrcha ( and you are a bitch.) she continued.

You did not say that? I said while trying hard to keep in my laughter. Its manzel not varlatevarlate means testicle. I said. She immediately blushed in embarrassment while the others tried to keep in their laughter but couldnt. They started laughing; more embarrassed, his wife left the place while her husband chasing after her.

While they were gone, I leaned on the tree and started reading a book. While I was reading, I felt something on my lap. When I looked. Zesheng was using my lap as pillow and went to sleep. I resumed my reading.

Moments later, I stopped reading and took a sneak peek at his face. He looks so good I thought and before I know that I had been staring for some time, Am I that good looking that you cant take your eyes off? Zesheng said making my heart jump, giving me a panic attack. I hastily pulled the book near my face.

He got up and pull the book down and we were looking at each other. Now you can stare at me as long as you want. He said. I looked at him and we kissed. After almost half a minute, we got interrupted by a call. We pulled away and he picked up the call.

After he hung up the call he said Mom is calling us for lunch, Lets go. okay I said. We went over to the other side and had lunch and we enjoyed the picnic till evening. We said our goodbyes to Moms friend and her family and left. After reaching back, we started packing.

Before leaving, I said my final Goodbye to Kim Rea-Ah and Park Jin Sik. As we spoke, we exchanged our social media contacts. By midnight, we flew back to china.

I sat on the sofa beside Zesheng. After an hour or so, I started feeling sleepy and I fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Zesheng looked at Zian who was fast asleep. After three hours, They reached china. Zesheng carried Zian in a bridal style to the car and together they went to their home. Upon reaching their house. Zesheng carried Zian to bed and gently placed her on the bed and went to fresh up.

After freshing up, He came and climbed the bed. As soon as Zesheng climbed the bed, Zian cuddled him. He Cuddled her back and they both slept.