☂️Chapter 24☂️

A/N: A bit late, I know, but there's a lot going on rn and I have a lot  of things I need to do. 
There will also be a lot of things happening in this chapter (And the next one) sooooo be prepared! 
Okay, I hope you like it! Let me know what you think! 

Have a nice day/night/evening or whatever it is right now

~Purple Dragon (24/09/19) 

《•••The Present•••》

Kiara pulled on her jacket and checked her pockets for her keys. They were there, just where she left them. Not wanting to waste any more time, she and Klaus made their way to the back of the house where Kiara's motorcycle was parket. It didn't take long before the two were on the road. Of course Kiara didn't race home as she had raced to the Academy with Vanya a few days ago.  On one side, she still had to try and take things easy, concussions don't just go away in a day or two and on the other side, Klaus was feeling very sick and she didn't feel like being puked on right now. Or ever.

     "You okay?" Kiara asked Klaus with an amused smile on her lips. They had reached Kiara's building. The woman had already taken off her helmet and was looking at her best friend, who was leaning against the closest wall, bending over, looking like he was going to puke.
     "She asked you something," Ben commented, an amused smile also on his lips.
     "I heard her," Klaus bit at his adopted brother. It would've been more threatening if he hadn't been looking so sick. Kiara shook her head as she lay a hand on Klaus's shoulder.
     "Let's take off the helmet and go upstairs. We'll make sure you'll feel better." Klaus looked up at the blue haired woman without changing his position. It took some time before he was able to nod his head in agreement, but eventually the three of them had entered the building and went to the second floor using the building's elevator.
     The moment Kiara opened the door of her apartment and had walked inside, a high pitched scream sounded through the room. The scream scared the blue haired woman, unconsciously activating her powers, which made a black umbrella fall on the ground in front of her. Kiara didn't notice this. She was staring at the two people in front of her. One, she recognized as her boyfriend, Brian. And the other was a blonde woman Kiara had never seen before, but that didn't matter to her right now. The only thing she needed to know, was that the two were both half naked on her couch. The woman had been the one who screamed when Kiara had walked into the room, and now Brian saw them as well.
     "Kiara! You- you're home early-" he stuttered, clearly shocked and panicking. "You said you wouldn't be back for another two days..." 
     Kiara snapped, eyes narrowing with a fears anger. "Ow! You're right, I'm sorry. Please, finish!" With those words, she slammed the door shut and stormed off. Klaus, who hadn't know how to react, looked at the closed door in front of him for a second, but quickly ran after his adopted sister with a new found energy.
     "Kiki! Kiki wait," he stood in front of her, making her stop in her tracks and look up at him.
     "What?"
      Klaus was a little taken aback by her harsh tone towards him, but understood  it wasn't ment for him. "Are you okay?" his words were filled with sympathy, but Kiara didn't notice, she felt like she was drowning in a tidal wave of emotions.
     "Am I okay? Yeah, sure, I'm okay. Why not? My best friend told me to get the fuck out of her life and I caught my boyfriend cheating on me in my own home. All within two fucking hours! But yeah, everything is perfect." Sarcasm mixed with anger and pain dripped from every word. "Ow yeah, the world is also 'bout to end. No big deal thought."
      Klaus cocked his head slightly while more sympathy filled his eyes, "Sweetie-"
     "Let's go," she interrupted, grabbing his arm and pulling him along. "You want to get sober for the end of the world? Let's do it before I change my mind."