My Wordless Conversation With The Moon

I'm looking at the Moon, staring actually, almost gawking. And it's Full Moon.

As the clouds pass by, the Moonlight becomes dimmed, brightened, dimmed, brightened, dimmed-- And it continues like that for i don't know how long.

I have never seen anything more magically beautiful than this.

Let me tell you how.

As the lights go playing around me, around the world, or around my world, my town, to be specific, i can't help but feel some kind of presence around me.

It almost feels like i'm not alone. Physically, sure. Spiritually, i can feel it--this presence.

You know when there's these kinds of nights, after midnight, you get out of your packed home, and you've escaped only to see the Moon? It's been like this multiple times, but never have i ever been through this feeling of presence before. Maybe it's because i never looked away from the Moon to notice the lights fluctuating around me. Maybe. I can't possibly know.

Tonight, i wonder who's switching these lights. Clouds? Their movement? God, yes. But by whose will are they playing with the light? And they will for the rest of the night.

Allah.

The only true God.

Dear Moon,

I'm too sleepy to lie down here and concentrate on you and spend real time with you; have real talks with you.

But i'll lie down anyway, for a few seconds at least.

Now i'm looking at you and i'm trying to decipher your patterns, and i'm literally wondering what happens when real humans visit you and see you very closely and stand above you. Would i be able see the slightest hint of them from where i am?

And i'm wondering how big you are; how many people or how much weight you can carry.

When i look at you, i can't decipher the patterns on your surface, but i can see the awesome beauty that you are.

You're you, the Moon, from where i am.

You're a big, giant stone, from where you are.

And i'm thinking about how i used to stare at you and think, "There are no planets except the Earth and no one has ever visited you. And all those stories about the Space are only fictions."

I just wouldn't believe there's something above and beyond what i can see. But i haven't even seen the whole planet Earth, and that doesn't mean only my town exists.

Anyway, the sleep is taking me over and i can't even stand or keep my eyes open, for that matter.

Goodnight, fam.

I love you.