Seonghwa {1}

November 14, 2019
Thursday 11:11p.m.

.
.

"Are you sure this is the house?" I hear a scoff in the backseat and feel someone punch my shoulder.

"You dare question, Yunho? If he says this is the place, then god dammit Seongwha, it must be the place." I smack my lips at Mingi's aggressiveness towards me.

"Yah," looking straight at Mingi in the back, through the rearview mirror, mustering up the meanest glare I could. "If you know what's good for you, you wouldn't dare try that attitude with me again." Mingi scoffs once again clambering out of the car, making sure to slam the door as hard as he could.

A hand is placed on the back of my neck, kinda just stroking the ends of my hair. Giggling at me going soft at his actions, Hongjoong stops the caressing and climbs over onto my lap. Legs laid out as he sits on my legs. Has the cheekiest grin I've ever seen.

"How long do you think this will take us? I'm starting to get sleepy." I awe at him snuggling up to my chest.

"What do you mean you're getting sleepy? I thought after this when we get home we would watch The Little Mermaid like you asked!" At the mention of his favorite movie Hongjoong sits up so fast. His eyes are sparkling and his smile gets even wider, if that's possible.

"Well what are we waiting for. Let's get this show on the road!" Hongjoong quickly climbs out the car and I follow suit, but I quickly grab both our hats and some pliers.

Standing by my car waiting for us two are Jongho hugging Yeosang from behind most likely whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Beside them is San, clad with his sniper and a cigarette hanging from his lips, not caring that the smoke can give away us being here. Mingi is just standing off to the side kicking rocks, I can tell he just wants to get home to Yunho as soon as possible. I don't blame him, I don't know what I would do if I had to leave my favorite person in the world, Hongjoong, for a good month.

Poor guy.

Right beside me, holding my hand is of course Hongjoong. He's holding a simple black pistol with a silencer at the end. I lean down a bit to rest my head in his neck and chuckle. I think back to when he was even scared to hold a gun, but now look at him. Not phased for a bit if he were to have to use it.

I look back up and face the group.

"Alright guys. This is what the last month has come down too. Once we take down this gang, it's all about us from now on." Hongjoong shouts a bit and hugs my side. I look down at him and smile. The rest gives out some noises of encouragement too.

"Ok. Everyone, presume your positions and get ready for a bloodbath." Everyone lifts up their mask and goes to surround this abandon looking warehouse. Before I allow Hongjoong to go with Mingi, I hug him tight, "Be careful baby. Stay close by Mingi." I place his hat on his head and he smiles. Nodding his head, he goes to Mingi. I salute to Mingi who just smirks and make way down the hill towards the front of the building with Hongjoong trailing close behind.

I press the earpiece in my ear,

"Hello? Everyone can hear good?" I get a bunch of responses and proceed to walk to the back. Through my earpiece I hear Yunho,

"Boss. You will take the little walk way made of rocks and it would take you to a room that I assume will be where they store their drugs." I give a 'roger that,' and follow the walk way. Crouching down a bit because men inside could easily just look out the window and see me if they wanted too.

I finally get to a red door with a huge lock. I use the pliers I brought and I tried my best to be as quiet as I can, breaking the lock apart. With a single snap it comes unloose and falls to the ground.

I throw the lock and pliers to the side and open the door. With the moon being out, it helps bring some kind of light into this dark room. Taking out my lighter I see big boxes stacked on top of each other.

Yunho was most certainly right when mentioning this is their storage room, so to speak.

"Who goes there?" I swiftly turn around and see blue haired fella. Some tattoos here and there and he looks a bit swole. Nothing I won't have trouble taking down. I stand up even taller, if that's possible, and buff out my chest.

"Hey Jongup. Long time no see. Been missing me?" Jongho smirks and whips out a throwing knife.

"Giving yourself a lot of credit when you know damn well I've been missing that eye candy on your arm. What's his name? Hongjoong?" I drop my teasing facade and growl. No one is ever allowed to speak about what's mine.

In no type or matter no way.

"Aww. I hit a nerve? I saw one of the guys get to him before I came out here. Should have seen him struggling. Beautiful, big tears streaming down his face from his pretty eyes-,"

I don't allow him to finish his sentence.

I quickly run towards him and punch him square in the face, knocking his head back quite a bit. Clasping my hands on the back of his neck I knee him where the sun don't shine. While he is bending down, holding himself, I let him know.

"I swear. If I get to Hongjoong and see anything on him. Even a little scratch, so help me god you mother fucker-" I take out my blade and stick it right in his throat. "Better be glad you won't be alive to see what I would do to Himchan." I can see fear wash over his eyes just as I take out the blade and also see his life end. He falls to the ground with a sound, similar to a box falling down.

'Yunho,' I say into the earpiece. Yunho doesn't even allow me to speak anymore because he answers with a

"Don't worry boss. Mingi is protecting Hongjoong very well. No one had even got the chance go get close to him." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and keep going through with what we came here to do.

Making sure our rival BAP would go down once and for all.