Yunho {16}

November 18, 2019
Monday 4:48p.m.

.
.

I quickly ran out of the room, cutting some corners around the house until I get to the door that will lead me to the rooftop. "So this is what we're doing now? Fighting over shit that has nothing to do with us?" Ohh. So he thinks my sad feelings has nothing to do with us? With all the tears clouding my vision I trip a bit, but I'm determined to get away from him right now.

I finally get outside to the roof and of course Mingi is hot on my tail. I hear the door slam open and then shut. Hearing his feet stomping against the ground trying to get to me before I make it to the edge.

"Baby why are you doing this?" Mingi's voice is cracking and I look up to see his eyes get watery. "There's no way you're acting like this just because of San's new boytoy-,"

"His name is Wooyoung." Mingi sighs and continues, "Wooyoung. It can't be just that so what is it? Tell me please, so I can fix it if I have too. I don't ever want to lose you." That's just it. I avert my eyes down to look at my shoes whispering out,"You said that last time Mingi." I can see him take a step back and I can only imagine the, very, hurt look on his face. His hands on his chest. Trying his hardest to not choke up on his next few words.

"I thought...I thought we were done with all of that? We talked about it. You forgave me and we were done. That was it. What's bringing it up back now? Especially after five years?" It's been that long already?

I can still feel my heart shatter every time I went to school that day, with the hope to see Mingi. Even as far as going to our tutoring spot every day at the same time we always had it planned. Behind the bleachers at our schools football field, right after school let out.

The first day I didn't think much of it, it was a Friday. Mingi liked to take those days off so he can have an early weekend, but most of the time he would come to pick me up so we can skip together. I got out of school all happy, wondering if we were actually going to get any work done or just cuddle on the blanket I always bring. I stayed until the football stadium lights turned off. I said no biggie and was looking forward to Monday. Monday came and it was the same as Friday. I still didn't think nothing of it because maybe he got sick of school and wanted a little break. So I went to Jongho's place and Jongho or Yeosang wasn't there either. Didn't worry until I went to the local skate park and they weren't there either. The next whole week I went every where I can think of to see if I can find anybody!

I was a grade A student. Had a 4.4 GPA, I had offerings from so many colleges already, kids were always happy to converse with my happy self and my parents loved me. Mingi told me about him being in a gang and once I finally realized Mingi wasn't coming back any time soon, whether it was because he died or because he finally ran away, every night I would cry myself to sleep. Go to school, just going through the motions. That allowed my grades to slip and so did my happy go lucky attitude.

Parent's got really worried about me for the first couple of months, but when they noticed they couldn't really do much they started to get really frustrated with me and that just made things worse.

"You said that the last time and you left me for a whole year Mingi!" I tried to yell it out , but my voice is hoarse from the past couple of days from screaming so much more than what I'm used too. Before I allow Mingi to say anything I beat him to it, "Oh don't you dare. Let me speak. You gave me the floor so let me use it." Mingi clenches his jaw and crossed his arms and then gesturing for me to speak again.

"We didn't really talk about it. You came and I was so heartbroken that I took you back. I guess that's partially my fault, but can you blame me? I was in a bad and a very depressed mental state. It was at a time that my young self wasn't prepared to think logically. All I knew was that you were back and I instantly allowed you to come back to my side. So I'm sorry I wasn't mature enough to see how much you hurt me," Mingi's glare got harder and harder as I went on.