Seonghwa {18}

November 18, 2019
Monday 5:02p.m.

.
.

As soon as the whole room cleared, Hongjoong makes his way over to me, instantly climbing into my lap. Placing his head right under mine and hugging my waist, "Meeting didn't go well. Hongjoong sad and I can tell oppa is extra sad too." I wrap my arms around him, "Not exactly sad baby, but more frustrated than anything," Kissing the top of his head to give him some kind of reassurance. "Oppa is sorry you had to see everyone yelling. I know how you feel about just all of that." Hongjoong tightens his hold on my waist.

I'm kinda sad Yunho couldn't finish what I had asked him to look up, run a background check on my uncle. I grew up with him. I never thought to see if he was ever lying about who he was, to me. I'm also frustrated that I couldn't talk about the text message I got the day we had to pack up and leave to go to Canada. I was going to coaxed them into it when Yunho was looking up what I asked him too. See if he can see what the location the text came from or anything that can help. I'm actually surprised no member came up to me with suspicions. They know I don't ever run from anyone.

The text message had read 'If you know what's good for you and your little family, you would leave and not see what this Oneus crew can actually do. Stay and i'll help make sure you guys are in the same predicament as your dead mother. Every last one of you.'  They didn't even need to put who it is by. The biggest reason why I'm taking all my energy to try and take down the Korean Angels is because I found out they had something to do with the murder of my mother. The member's don't know any of that though, but I know they must know I have a huge vendetta for the Korean Angels.

Hoongjoong eating and sucking the the top of his shirt is what takes me out of my thoughts. He only ever does that when he is nervous. "Baby? You ok? Tell oppa what's on your mind." I gently take his shirt out of his mouth so he can talk. Hongjoong looks around to make sure no one else is in the room and that makes me more nervous about what he is about to say next. "Hongjoong is sad about San's new friend. He reminds him of Byungoo and he doesn't want Wooyoung to leave the same way he did."

Goddamit San.

Even my little baby has noticed how similar these two situations are. "Listen to me Hongjoong," tilting his head to look me straight at me. "Oppa promises to never allow San to do what he did last time. I'll rather end San myself if he ever dares go that same route he had did with Byungoo." It may be a little harsh, but San reminds me so much of someone that lives in a mental asylum. The man has literal issues and I would rather put him down like a dog that he acts like sometimes, than to ever give him the opportunity to end another innocent person's life. Plus I get a bit overprotective when it comes to making Hongjoong happy. Sue me, he is my happy babyboy and I would like to keep it that way.

Deciding that I don't like this solemn mood that came from talking about San I divert the conversation to somewhere else. "Ok baby. You have two options today. Come with me to go run some errands or you can just stay here and find something to do." Hongjoong looks up from my lap, giving it some thought. "If little Hongjoong goes with you, will he have to turn big?" I pull him onto my lap. Kiss the top of his head, "Of course not baby. Oppa would allow you to stay little, but he would just expect you to behave." Hongjoong nods his head at that, "Then Hongjoong chooses to go with oppa!" I pat his thighs so he can get the memo to hop off my lap. Grabbed his hand and made our way to the kitchen. Upon getting there, Mingi and Yunho are eating, but I can sense a bit of tension, but not as much as when they left the meeting earlier. "So I guess you guys talked?" It's like walking around eggshells around here with all these couples and fights going on.

Yunho looks up with a grin. Surprising the hell out of me, "Yes Hyung we did. Also, when you get the chance Mingi would really like to speak with you about something!" Mingi starts to choke on his food giving Yunho a weird look. "Ok. I'll call one of you guys when I'm free, but don't wait up for us tonight. I think this errand might run all day." Yunho gives an 'ok,' and then drags Mingi out the kitchen with him. Damn, not even going to allow poor Mingi to finish his food?

Just then Jongho walks in, "So I guess those two are good again?" Motioning over to Hongjoong to sit down while I make him a light snack. "It seems like it. I'm glad because we don't need all that negativity around here. Mostly when we have that important mission set up at the end of this week."

Jongho nods at that walking over to the fridge. He take's out two water bottles and I can't help, but to notice markings on his back. "Are you that prideful of you and Yeosang's sex life that you come waltzing out here without a shirt on?" That got Jongho to laugh out loud throwing his head thrown back. "Ever heard of walking around the bush, hyung? You know i'm not going to talk about my sex life with you head on. Mostly with your baby who is the same room as us." I look over at Hongjoong who really isn't paying us any mind, but I get it.

"Can you blame me? You're body is on full display. Kinda hard not to comment and then the mental image of sweet little Yeosang doing whatever you guys do." The icing on the cake is when Jongho smirks my way. "Yeah, sweet little old Yeosang sucking on my-," I gasp really loudly so he can not not finish that sentence. I advert my eyes over to Hongjoong so he can understand that he can tune in into our conversation at anytime. "Hey. You brought it up. I thought you would want the details." I roll my eyes at Jongho. No you just like to be a little shit you are. He starts to leave, but he stops by Hongjoong to give him a hug and a kiss on the forehead. He finally leaves once Hongjoong starts to try and draw on his face with his crayons he was coloring with.

Cutting the PJ&J into four then walking over to where Hongjoong is. "Oppa it's strawberry jelly right?" Nodding my head yes he instantly digs in.

You ever just sit and admire the person you're dating. Thank the heavens above that your paths had crossed? This one person actually enjoys your company. Fills your whole world with love and happiness every day of the week? It baffles me how if I didn't choose that one specific gym on the corner I wouldn't have met the love of my life, Hongjoong. Or if he wasn't there in that boxing gym that one night when me and Mingi was finally done with BAP's bullshit. Say if I left him for a whole year like dumbass Mingi did to Yunho, would he have taken me back? No questions asked? Does he really love me that much?

"Oppa!" Snapping out of my thoughts i let out a 'hmm,' so he knows I hear him. He wipes his face with the back of his hand and comes crawling into my lap, "I just wanted to let you know i'm done with all of my food." He is so small and tiny I wish there was a way I can just scoop him up and into my pocket. "Make sure to finish all your milk and then we can leave." I sit to watch him drink his milk. He makes sure to tip the bottle my way so I can see he is done with it. "Good job baby. Ok go put your shoes on while Oppa cleans up a bit and meet me back out here." I kiss his head and push him in the direction of our room so he can go do what I said.

I bring his dishes to the sink to wash them and of course, dishes are piled in the sink like we have been here for a month. In which we only have been here for like two or three days. Who is eating this much and then not cleaning up after themselves? Disgusting pigs they are. I take out my ohone to text them all in the grouochat letting them know that when I get back home today, the sink better be empty of all the dishes. I don't care much to sit and watch them argue about it in the groupchat so I hurry and put my phone on silent and back in my pocket.

I then hear the patter of Hongjoong running down the hallway and back into the kitchen. Turning around and check him from head to toe to make sure he looks appropriate to go out. "Ready to go baby?" Hongjoong nods his head making sure his stuffy was secured safely in his arms. I smile fondly at him. Kissing the lips, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of our home and to my car.