Mingi {21}

November 19, 2019
Tuesday 8:33a.m.

.
.

"Ready to go see if I can join you guys on missions, Mingi?" Any other time I would coo at Yunho's big doe eyes, but I'm most definitely not excited about this talk with Seonghwa. I can also see it is very obvious about my feeling towards this because Yunho says, "Gee, can you act more excited for me Mingi?"

Yunho is already dress, standing at the end of our bed with a hand on his jutted out hips. While I still sit in bed, still in my pj's. "Can't we just cuddle some more?" With a 'tsk' Yunho leaves the room and not without slamming the door. To not anger my baby any more than he is I quickly get up out of bed and start to go and do everything necessary to get ready.

After a good 30 minutes I'm done and leave the bedroom in search of Yunho. He texted me some time ago and said he was with Seongwha not even enclosing where that might be, but if I would have to take a guess it would be Seongwha's office.

Passing by Yeosangs and Jonghos room on the way there I notice no one is in it. Either they are eating breakfast or is already at our training spot. I honestly wouldn't put it pst them to have woken up so early to be the first ones there.

I finally make it to Seongwha's office and upon opening up the door Yunho has the biggest smile ever. "Mingi! Guess what! Hyung here thinks it's a great idea for me to accompany you all on Friday!" I try and keep a straight face to not throw off Yunho's happy face, "He did?" Yunho nods his head and get up to give me a hug. I hug him back, but make a face towards Seongwha who looks a bit confused. Does he not realize what he just did? I mouth that we will talk about this later and he just gives a 'whatever.'

"This will be good time to mention I will have two of Jaebum's men to also come with. Names are Kangdae and Dongsun, whom I already did a background check of. I didn't find anything out of the ordinary so we should be good." Wow, hyung sounds so sure about our safety. 'We should be good.' Honestly what does that fucking mean? "When are we going to discuss the game plan when going to your uncles? At this point i'm just allowing Yunho to talk because if i open my mouth I might go off on Seongwha and then not be able to stop. "Was thinking tomorrow so we can have a full day to prepare." I glance over at Yunho and I can just tell there's absolutely nothing you can tell him that would wiped that smile off his face. God damn, why is he so damn excited about all of this? May seem like an easy mission, but you can never be too laid back about it.

Suddenly we hear a knock on the door and then, "Hey hyung can I go with Yunho and Mingi when they go to our training spot?" Tunring back I see it's Hongjoong. From the lack of his special plushie I can conclude he isn't in little space right now. Seonghwa doesn't hesitates and tells him yes in which Hongjoong smiles and starts to leave.

"Hongjoong," Seonghwa calls out in a stern voice. We all look over at Seonghwa curiously, until we notice he is pointing to his cheek indicating he wants a kiss from his man. In which I groan and lean over to Yunho, whispering "Are we that cheesy when we are together?" Yunho didn't find it funny. He rolls his eyes and smacks me in the chest.

"Yunho! You can go with Hongjoong and can you make sure he eat's something before he goes?" Hongjoong looks over at Seonghwa like he wants to tell him off about something, but Seonghwa gives a hard look and it immediately makes Hongjoong to keep his mouth shut. Seonghwa looks up at me, "You can stay. I want to finalize the plan so we can hurry and let the others know." I stay seated, Yunho gets up and gives me a kiss and follow Hongjoong out the door.

I didn't think much of me being held back until Seonghwa gives out a long sigh. "You good boss?" He nods his head no, looking down for a while and then glances back up to me with a very serious face.