San {26}

A/N When you see * that means the small smut is starting and then i put another one to show when it ends. If some fo you wanted to skip it. Just someone sucking dick. Which I wrote and im not proud of. bc i suck at that shit, but I had to give y'all sum. lol

November 20, 2019
Wednesday 2:33p.m.

.
.

"Oh my god. Woo! Do you like pretty skirts and dresses?" I stop browsing the clothes I was looking at to look over at Wooyoung with Yunho and Yeosang. Seeming to be heading to the girl's section.

I never gave the thought of Wooyoung cross-dressing, but if that's what he likes. I'm honestly here for it.

Currently at the mall buying Wooyoung some clothes of his own. Don't get me wrong. I love it when he wears my clothes, but I don't think we can keep doing that if I don't want to run out of outfits mid-week. Plus it seems like Wooyoung was in dire need of getting his style. He already went shopping online. The fucking amount of money I had to spend on skirts alone was brutal to my pockets.

He better be glad I like spoiling him like the princess he is.

I already know we going to Spain after this mission so I had to get them shipped over there. I don't why, but everyone likes being surprised about where we go next.

Fucking weirdos.

Anyways, I follow close behind the three. I like to keep them in m line of sight rather than them be behind me because what help would that be, honestly?

"Damn San. Can you not make it so obvious that you're just following behind us to stare at Wooyoung's ass all day?" That makes all of them look back at me and I of course send a smirk to Wooyoung. It makes his cheeks go red and so he quickly looks back to the front. Yeosang and Yunho just laughs and then guide us to some part of the specific store we already in. I didn't  bother looking at the name, but I can tell this store isn't exactly for boys. Perfect for Wooyoung and his cross-dressing. Even though we already ordered him some, what's the harm in buying some more?

Yunho can tell how hesitant Wooyoung is being so he says, "We don't judge within this family. Hell, we even go out to buy stuff for Hongjoong. You saw the baby stuff he plays with. We don't care. If it makes you happy, we're happy." At that little push from Yunho I can tell it made Wooyoung's day and helped him get more comfortable looking around. He grabs my hand and guides me to where ever.

Before I know it, I am carrying so many clothes. Chuckling I say, "Ok babyboy. How about we stop for some time so you can try this stuff on?" We start off to the back to where the dressing rooms are. I follow behind Wooyoung into one and then sit on the bench with the clothes still in my arms. I look up confused when I don't hear the door close. "Uh, you going to close the door so you can change?" At my statement, Wooyoung's eyes go wide. He doesn't get the chance to say anything because then Yeosang comes in, "Wow San. Can't let the boy at least have this privacy? The point in trying on clothes isn't to display how good they look, but to make sure they are the right sizes to show off how good they will look. C'mon."