San {10}

A/N
Credit to _savageateez_ on instagram. I'm not sure if they made the edit, but I found it on their page. Saw this and was like omg it's perfect for this story 🤣 So please spazz out over this edit of Mingi looking A1 tattooed 🥵🥵 Please enjoy this chapter tho lol

November 17, 2019
Sunday 8:01p.m.

.
.

Walking out the front door, mad as I can ever be, I go in my car and started driving deep into the city.

How dare they all gang up on me like I was doing anything bad in the first place? At least I didn't leave my babyboy at home knowing he had abandonment issues and then on top of all that mess, come home covered in blood. Basically just left without telling anyone!

Driving for a bit until I see a club is open and decide I nee a few drinks to get me off the edge right about now. I park my car and go inside and well then. Of course it's a strip club.

Number one thing to do at strip clubs are obviously go to the bar and order chicken wings because that has to be the second most popular thing here. I'm also a bit hungry given the fact that I left Wooyoung to eat some food while I tried and go on a search to find Seongwha. Plus I' only clad in adidas pants and the hoodie I grabbed before I was thrown out.

That didn't end well.

It also reminds me of Wooyoung. While I order my food I focus in on what happened back there. Wooyoung looked so scared when he saw me fighting. He immediately went under the table and was bawling his eyes out so bad. It had to be the most emotions he showed here and to know I caused a part of it, it made me feel some type of way. Kinda like a very big pain in my chest and I don't think I like that.

First it was the fluttering feeling in my stomach on the airplane and now it's a empty feeling in my heart because he looked scared. This boy is bringing out emotions I didn't even know I had. Even though it may not seem like it with the way I put my hands on him. I have anger issues and I'm trying my best. It's most definitely not enough it obviously seems.

I take this time to order like 5 rounds of tequila and down them in less than ten seconds. Them $50 felt great going down my throat.

Looking across the bar at the people who are here and these two men catch my eye and not in a good way. Either they want me to see them looking at me or they are doing a very bad job at being sneaky. One of them gets up to go to the other side of the club and I catch a gun in his belt. I mean what kind of gang banger would I be if i wasn't strapped too?

They're both wearing very expensive looking suits so the only way to really differentiate the two is by hair color. One has black hair, which he was the one to walk away and the other has navy blue hair. Very bright navy blue hair. You would think being in a dark place like this club I wouldn't notice, but I've trained my eyes to see specific details in the dark if I have too. Sometimes you go into jobs very blind and a skill like this is very helpful.