Mingi {9}

A/N

An extra long chapter today because now the actual plot will be starting. This will not be your average mafia/gang story where someone gets kidnapped like twice 💀 and then they go on a mission to save that one person or they have to kill this one dude for a weird ass reason that was never brought up. I want it all to make sense and not be boring or cliche. Just know everyone has a motive to why they do certain things and we get a little taste of that today. Please enjoy :)

November 17, 2019
Sunday 7:33p.m.

.
.

Getting annoyed at Yunho giving all his attention it seems to San's toy. Just acting as if I'm not giving him all the kisses in the world or nothing.

"God dammit Yunho. Can you at least pay some kind of attention to me?" Yunho jumps a bit and finally looks my way, "I'm sorry. I just feel bad." I feel bad for getting mad once I see his face fall a bit. "Why though?" Yunho doesn't even try and answer because next thing I know is he starts to cry.

Pulling him into my chest I look over to the purple haired boy. I roll my eyes once I get this miraculous idea. I know it would make Yunho feel better and it may even make the boy feel happy too. Once Yunho see's that he would even get more happy and then maybe tonight would be a great night for the both of us.

Just might get some tonight.

"How about you go over there and make him feel more comfortable being here?" Yunho stops his crying, wiping at his eyes and nodding his head. I chuckle and help him look more presentable.

Once he feels better he grabs my hand and start to walk over to the boy and sitting down in front of him.

"Hey Wooyoung." The boy, Wooyoung, looks up from eating. Making sure a wall is up to make sure we don't pose as a threat like San may have already done. Yunho continues to talk some more, "If you get more hungry I can always cook you up some more food if you want." Wooyoung looks down at his food and just nods.

Well damn. Here Yunho is trying to be nice and this is his reaction.

I tsk and look to the side. Yunho hit's my chest and gives me a look. He better be glad I love him so much. I give a look back and Yunho goes back to talking to Wooyoung.

"So what's your favorite movie?" I glance at Yunho, confused on why thats the first thing he wants to know about Wooyoung. He looks around and me and Yunho already know why. "Oh don't worry. San isn't near or anything. You can speak with us!" Yunho grabs Wooyoungs hands with a comforting smile and he sorta just breaks down.