Wooyoung {5}

November 16, 2019
Saturday 10:26p.m.

.
.

Is this what my life has came down too?

Basically being kidnapped and separated from my best friend?

Seeing a mans life end right before my eyes?

I get yanked out of my thoughts when I feel someone drag me off the couch. Glancing through my hair I notice it's the guy who threatened me with the gun earlier, trying to scare me into not getting up off the couch and running away.

He should be glad i'm in this numb state of mind and also just trying not to look into his pretty face or I surely would have got my ass off that couch. Ran out to the barn to try and save Keonhee.

The whole conversation the others had out there got me real confused. I would have never took Keonhee as the type to be in the gang, but look at where we are now. Can't exactly get confused anymore because I'm still on the fence on why they decided to bring me along. Or more specifically why this one dude is so hung on me.

I'm guessing his gang is real strong and scary though, for this gang to be scattering everywhere trying to leave so quickly.

I'm placed in a car and the red highlights dude is aggressively trying to put on my seatbelt. I mean if this wasn't a kidnapping I would surely tell him I got it, almost like Bella in Twilight. I chuckle at Kristen Stewarts god awful acting and I guess that was a bad move.

Suddenly a hand is clasped around my neck and red highlights guy gets all up in my face once again! "I'm sorry, but I don't remember anything being funny. Unless-," then he pulls up my shirt a bit and something cold is being pressed against my lower stomach, "unless me putting a bullet through you is all sorts of funny. I would like to know why the fuck you're laughing. Sweetheart." He is talking directly in my ear. His deep and rough voice is very intimidating and I don't know what to say or do to any of what he just said.

After a long silence of me not saying anything he puts the gun away and goes back to struggling over something so simple as putting on this damn seatbelt. He slams his fist on the dashboard and tries one more time to get the seatbelt to click.

Once it finally does he slams the door shut and jogs over to the driver seat. Taking out a gun he aims it at my stomach. "Listen here. I don't like using my gun to try and get you to listen to me, but once you're trained, it won't be like this no more. I promise sweetheart." I try my hardest to try and not show any disgust at the nickname and at him trailing the gun on the side of my face. "I have this shit on child lock. There's no use in trying to jump out of here. Just sit there and enjoy the ride and I won't go blowing your brains out." I keep my face forward and my hands on my knees and my back as straightest as it can be.

I don't know how much he is trained with that gun, but all I know is I won't make any sudden movements so he won't accidentally get flustered and shoot me.

I look down at the clock and see we been driving for a twenty minutes. My back has been killing me and not once has this guy moved the gun away. Many times I would think of trying to steal the gun out of his hands, but i'm not much of a fighter and don't want to take those chances. Plus his handy dandy bat is in the back and I saw glimpses of what he could do with it.

Keonhee..

I hope he is doing ok. I miss him already and it hasn't even been like three hours away from him. I look down and try my hardest to not make any noises or give away that I was silently sobbing. I don't know how long I was in my head for because I then start to feel the car slow down and hear some big engines. It got louder as my kidnapper opens the door to get out and finally looking up, I wish I would have tried my best to put up a better fight.