Yunho {30}

November 21, 2019
Thursday 12:05 p.m.

.
.

Waking up this morning feeling refreshed because of me and Mingi's activities from last night. It calmed me down a bit, but packing the rest of my stuff right now is making my nerves bad.

"Hey babe."

I asked for this. I shouldn't try and back out now. Mostly the day of.

"Babe?"

I mean even if I didn't want to go, the whole crew is already going. Where the hell will I wait at?

"Yunho!" At Mingi calling me by my first name, it got me out of my thoughts. I look up at him, which he has a very worried facial expression. He comes over to sit in front of me.

"Baby you good?" He places his hands on my knees. I shake my head yes.

"I can ask about a way where you don't even have to accompany us to the uncles house if you want." I smile at him over his concerns for me and my well being. As much as I would like that, I need to put on my big boy pants on and go through with this.

"It's fine. Just getting those jitters you get on the first day of school." He chuckles at what I say and leans in close to give me a kiss.

"I get that. Maybe as we get closer to the location then your stomach would stop doing backflips and shit." Now it's my turn to chuckle at his silly words.

"What were you calling me for though?" His expression changes and I can see his thought process. First of being confused about what I was asking, then realizing yes he needed me for something, and then to remembering what it was.

"Right. Seonghwa said when you get done doing the last of that to go help clear out the kitchen." I nod my head yes. I bet they got Yeosang in there too. It seems like we are the only ones with enough braincells to know how to clean out stuff.

Shaking my head. What would they honestly do without us?

Mingi kisses me one last time, leaving out to help pack up our things within the cars we are taking.

If I have Mingi by my side I don't have anything to worry about. Well I shouldn't have too.