Jongho {14}

November 18, 2019
Monday 12:25p.m.

.
.

"C'mon babe. Can't be late now." Yeosang hurries and brushes his hair one last time before he goes to the pile of clothes by our bed. Looking through until he finds one of my hoodies and putting that on. He finally comes over to me and I take his hand and guide him to the meeting. Stopping by San's room to tease him a bit. Seemed like his toy is getting comfortable with him already.

Very interesting that is.

We make it to there and I glance down at Yeosang. "Sitting on my lap or you want your own chair?" He goes red and just goes to hug me. Patting his head and smiling knowing exactly what he wants. I go to sit and pull him down to sit on my lap. "Can y'all not be so up each other's asses for like two seconds?" I turn my head and it's no surprised on who it is. As if he isn't the one who has to be holding Yunho's hand every second of the day. I just flip my middle finger at Mingi and focus all my attention on my baby until Seongwha comes in.

"Jongiee! I want to dye my hair!" Since Yeosang is sitting on my lap I have to look up at him a bit. "Yea? And what color are you thinking of baby?" Resting my hands in his hair to play with a few strands. It literally looked like he put a thinking cap on and now he has his tongue sticking out a bit, resting his face on his hands. "Maybe something like pink. Maybe a hot pink so when it fades it would turn a pretty pastel!" I chuckle and nod my head. My baby is so darn cute, you would think he is younger than me.

The door slam's open and in comes Seonghwa bringing in Hongjoong with him. Hongjong is holding his favorite turtle plushie and is masking a very big smile. I guess it's safe to say he is in baby space right now. Seonghwa point's to the other side of the room where Hongjong goes and sit's next to San's new boytoy. Instantly Hongjoong smiles and waves at him, who tries to wave back, but San look his way and the boy goes back to looking at the ground. Well damn. Already got the boy on a tight leash and around us, like we would dare hurt him or anything. San is a fucking asshole and need's help.

"Glad to see every one here. Have quite a lot to discuss. Let's get to it." Seonghwa claps his hands together, standing at the end of the table. Right in front of a bulletin board we have set up with the pictures of Kim Woohyun, the leader of Korean's Fallen Angels, and two other guys I've never seen before.

Sitting on Seonghwa's right is Mingi, Yunho, San, that purple haired boy, and Hongjoong right next to them. On the other side it's just me and Yeosang.

"I want to start off with the guy's who beat up San the other day. It seemed to obviously been from the most infamous gang, Korean's Fallen Angels, which everyone here knows how important it is to take them out, not just for us, but the whole of South Korea."

Very true and not to mention the leader, Kim Woohyun of Korean's Fallen Angels, who murdered my father and mother. I didn't even much know my people were a part of this lifestyle until they died and some uncles told me. Even the workers who I didn't even know that they knew how to hold a gun. Just thought they were simple workers who cleaned our big ass house and would go home to a loving family. I didn't think of anything being out of the norm. Finding out my parents were actually partners with the biggest gang ever had helped explained why we were so well off owning a club. They would allowed Woohyun to use the club for his special business and in return he would pay my dad off well to never speak of it.

I promised all the workers who worked for my dad and were always loyal to him that I would get the revenge all of us deserve. I don't really know the exact reason behind why he targeted my parents after everything they offered him. Even more reason to kill that son of a bitch!