Yeosang {23}

November 19, 2019
Tuesday 9:07a.m.

.
.

Harry gripped the edge of the stool and thought, not slytherin, not slytherin-

"Baby!"

I try my best to ignore the voice shouting my name across the gym, and keep reading. Not Slytherin, eh? said the small voice.

To be honest though I wish they had Harry become a god damn slytherin, but obviously he would be very anti "Who must not be named." All in all though, it would create a much more creative dynamic than him being a literal copy and paste of his two parents. And then maybe Snape would have been nicer to him!

"Yeosang!"

I look up and over at Jongho who has a clear smirk on his face because he knows not to interrupt my reading time. "What is so god damn important that you had to stop me from thinking of what COULD have happened if Harry got into slytherin house!"

Jongho furrows his eyebrows, "Who the fuck is Harry? What kind of house do you want him in? And should I be worried about him trying to come and get you from me?" Laughing I lay back, putting my book to the side and motioning Jongho over.

He jogs to where I am currently sitting down on the floor up against a wall. Jongho settles down in between my legs while I place my hands in his hair. "So what is it that you needed babe?" Looking down at him. With a pout on his lips he answers with, "I was calling you for a good five minutes because I wanted you to see my improved punching form on the maize ball." He finishes and then place his head on my stomach. "Well you got my attention now why don't you get up and show me?" I don't know why, but he took that as a signal to place his hands up and under my shirt while he places kisses on my stomach. "No, now you got my attention. I think we can kiss for a sometime," Jongho says in between kisses that are trailing up to my neck and finally placing some on my lips.

Not give a a fuck on who may be here to see this, i become as loud as I want and tangled my hands in his hair. Jongho moans a bit and doesn't even pulls away at, "Ok guys! This isn't the sex room, you guys have your own room for that reason." I pull away at the sound of Mingi complaining about us, although Jongho acts like he couldn't hear and keeps going. Damn I didn't even much hear a door open or anything. I'm not stopping either though.

Jongho opts for moving back down to my neck and spreading my legs some more. I mean i'm never opposed to getting it on while others are around. It could be hot to be honest. "Woah! No! Yeosang! You need to stay innocent in my eyes!" Laughing and throwing my head back at what Yunho just said. Stay innocent? My innocence was thrown out the window a good while ago, but I guess enough is enough for now. Plus I liked getting Jongho a bit sexually frustrated when I get him all worked up and don't help to do anything about it.

"Ok move over Jongho. We can finish this after training if you want," biting my lips with a smirk. Jongho frowns and give out a big sigh, but nevertheless listens to me. Nods his head "ok," getting up from the floor and helping me up as well. We then put our attention to the couple who just walked in.

"So now that we got all of that out of the way," Yunho says while giving me a hard look, "I heard San is on his way over here with Wooyoung." Oh good heavens. When will San give that boy a break?

"Yeah I'm not sure what he is up too, but can we all play nice? I don't think we can say anything to San to get to him. Just allow him to do his thing and no fighting!" Yunho finishes talking and I get up off my seat. Glancing over at Mingi real quick, "Mingi! How about we do a match!" Jongho chokes on the water he is drinking. He looks over at me with a confused look. "Me and you? Are you sure Jongho would allow that?" I walk over to Mingi rolling my eyes, "And who is it to say Jongho has a say in anything I do? Is he the boss of me?" Punching Mingi in the chest and running off to our little makeshift boxing ring in the middle. Curtesy of Seongwha working at one, specifically the one Hongjoong's family owned, but that's a story for another day.