Yunho {11}

November 17, 2019
Sunday 9:09p.m.

.
.

"Do you like candy in your sundae or would plain ice cream be fine? And omg! What disney princess are you? I like to think of myself as Princess Jasmin because Aladdin was kinda hot." I hear some chucking and see Wooyoung smile a little.

Yes! You go Yunho. You got Wooyoung to smile a bit!

I hear footsteps and see Yeosang come into the living room. "Oh hey Yeo! What's up?" He walks past me and flops on the couch. "Jongho made me leave in the middle of the meeting. First he leaves me this morning and then he makes me leave the meeting as if I'm not a part of this gang as much as he is? How is the information they are talking about right now any different from any other shit they usually tells us?" I gaze down to the floor.

This honestly just makes me worried because what are they keeping from us? Will it be dangerous for us to know? Will Mingi leave me out in the dark? He would surely tell me. Right? Or are we just being hella paranoid and theres nothing to worry about!

"I'm sure it's nothing and Jongho just wanted you to come and watch the absolute best Disney movie there is!" Yeo sits up and raises one eyebrow that goes all the way up to his hairline. "And exactly which movie will that be?" I smile and go searching for it in the collection I always have to have with me. Pushing aside The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, and even Tangled. I finally get to the one I think is the best and put it in the dvd player.

I get up and smile to the two on the couch. The couch is white and it has roughly about six seats to it and it makes a very wide U. At one end it's almost a bed like form. I go to that spot and pass over the blankets and pillows I brought. Wooyoung sat in the way middle resting his legs on this seat you can move around. Yeosang sat on the other side and didn't forget to pick up the mint chocolate ice cream we had on deck.

Some music started to play and the iconic walt disney intro started to begin and then the great wall of china came into view.

"We're watching Mulan?" I quickly look to my side to make sure it was the person whom I thought just asked that all excited. Wooyoung shrink backs embarrassed and red face while Yeosang just laughs loudly and gives a 'woohoo!' I chuckle and face back to the tv screen. I may or may have not known that this was Wooyoung's favorite movie from some little bit of research. Glad to see Wooyoung a bit comfortable with us now.

"Whoooo is that girl I see!? Staring straight. Right as meee," Just as the three of us are belting out the lyrics to one of the most iconic songs of the movie, very terribly may I say, Mingi and Jongho comes into the living room. Jongho making his way to Yeosang and picking him up to hold him on top of him and Mingi coming to jump on top of me.

"What's my favorite babyboy doing?" I giggle once he starts to move his hair against my neck, it tickling me a bit. I stop for a bit once I re think over what he said to me. "I'm your only babyboy though!" Pouting and giving all the side eye to him once I hear Yeo yell out, 'Are you sure about that?' Mingi laughs loudly and cuddles into me, holding me very close. Head rested on my chest and our legs tangled up with each other.

Just the way I like it.

I play in his hair some making me think that he would look very hot with all red, hot cheetos puff hair. I glance over and I sorta then feel bad with basically rubbing my relationship in Wooyoung's face. He is just here alone, with absolutely no one and here we all are just being all close and lovey dovey like he can't see us.

I hate to do it, but I push away a little from Mingi and he gives me a hard look. I let my eyes travel over to Wooyoung so he can take a hint. He looks over to him and back at me. He rolls his eyes and gives out a loud sigh to show he is annoyed. I give an annoyed look back and he faces Wooyoung once again. "Do you like pie Wooyoung?"

I slap my forehead. Give it to Mingi to try and make some one feel better that he asks them if they like pie. Wooyoung looks over our way and gives a very confused, 'huh?' Mingi breathes in and out and ask again, "Do you like pie? As in do you maybe want some pie?" Wooyoung looks passed Mingi and over to me. I shrug my shoulders because I'm kinda confused too. "I was thinking of putting one in the oven and we have a lot. Maybe you can choose one and we could have that one for tonight." I mean he has the right intentions, but a damn pie? Really Mingi?

"Uhh. Ok... I like Sweet Potato pie." Mingi gives an ok, gets up, leans down to give me a quick kiss and make his way to the kitchen. As soon as he left me, Jongho, and Yeosang starts to laugh. "That's the kind of man you fell for yuyu!"

I smile at that comment. It sure is Yeo. It sure is.

The fun didn't last because next thing we knew, we heard some one vigorously knocking on the door.

Since we just came here and it's new, we don't have the necessary cameras set up so we have to be extra cautious.

It all puts Jongho on edge and he quickly gets up and goes over to the coffee table. Feeling around underneath it, he takes out a gun and motions for us to stay here and be quiet. Mingi had came out and already had a gun in his hands waiting on Jongho to go with him. He then motioned for me to get closer to Yeosang and Wooyoung. They cling to me and I just hold them close. If I hear gunshots I am running to find Seongwha as fast as I can.

The tension is so high you can hear a pin needle drop. Yeosang isn't as scared, but he still clings to me tightly. Wooyoung on the other hand...He is shaking with his eyes closed and it sounds like he is saying a little prayer. I hold him closer just in case.

"Someone go get a first aid kit and bring it upstairs! Hurry!" Mingi shouts as him and Jongho bring in a very beat up San. His shirt was ripped and blood was all over it, with his eyes being so messed up, he could barely open them. They pass by us and head up to his room I would assume.

Me and Yeosang jump into action. I motion for Yeo to go and find Seongwha and I go into the hallway to look into the closet for something to help San.

I walk back out and see Wooyoung just standing by the couch not knowing what to do. "Do you know anything about treating wounds perhaps?" He nods his head really fast and I tell him to follow me.

God dammit San! What did you get yourself into?