San {24}

November 19, 2019
Tuesday 9:45a.m.

.
.

Upon showing up at the gym I can see Yeosang and Mingi having a match while Jongho and Yunho watch. They don't pay us no mind and I bring Wooyoung over to the shooting range. Can either shoot an actual gun over here or throw knives or whatever else you can use to practice on targets with.

In order to be able to do anything like that Wooyoung needs a weapon to practice with. As much as I want to teach him how to use a gun very soon, last time I saw what being behind the trigger for the first time can do to fragile boys like Wooyoung. So i take him over to the side where it goes from pistols to machine guns to even all kinds of daggers/knives to choose from.

"Pick which ever one you gravitates most too." Wooyoung starts to walk up, but suddenly stops and looks back at me. "It's ok, go ahead baby." He turns back to the weapons displayed on the wall. We have a very wide variety of all sorts, just in case.

Wooyoung surprises me when he goes to a pair of bowie knives. He goes to touch them, but quickly pulls his arms down. In a low voice he says, "Sir, may I please touch them?" He jumps when he feels my hands on his shoulder, I guess not expecting me to be right behind him. Reaching around him I pull the daggers down from the wall and place them in his hands. "Caught me off guard baby boy you would go for these, but I can help you work with them." I grab them and place them to the spot we would accompany by for the next hour or so.

The bowie knives are placed in a black leather sheath. Very plain, but if Wooyoung ends up being really great with these I can easily get his initials carved on them so it can just be for him. In the meantime let's get over his fear of sharp objects. As soon as I dragged out the knives out of the sheath,  Wooyoung tensed up a bit and backed away. "Ok babe. You picked this out so you can't exactly run away from them or you would never learn how to use them." He nods his head walking over in front of me.

"Ok that's enough throwing for today let's go see what the other's are up too." Wooyoung is the one to grab my hand as we walk put to where everyone else is. Looks like Mingi and Yeosang is having a match and Jongho and Yunho seem to very much enjoy it.

I decide it's just best to stretch with Wooyoung off to the side until they're done fighting. While stretching I really don't pay anyone else no mind until Yeosang and Jongho is over next too us until Jongho asks to battle me. While Yeosang takes Wooyoung away to work with him a bit.

I watch Yeosang and Wooyoung until they have left and out of my sight completely. "Oh well don't you look at that. We finally got San to leave his slave long enough so we can play around a little bit." I roll my eyes and just make my way to the ring in the middle of the room. "C'mon. Let's have a re-match after that sad fight we had in which your buddy Mingi, came and helped you with." Jongho take's off the hoodie he is wearing and climbs on inside the ring with me. "Oh trust me. I don't need anyone to help me beat your bitchass in the ring."

We circle around one another, eyeing each other up. I don't even bother to get a punch in first because Jongho is always ready to be the first one to strike at you. I wait for him to tire himself out so I can somehow catch him off guard, trying to get him at his weakest.

We fight so much we know exactly what the other one will throw and when they will throw it. It's just a matter of who will use that to their best advantage.

Before our match though I noticed Mingi and Yunho were getting ready to start their gun practice. I thought nothing of it and just let it be. I totally forgot that the noise may be too loud for Wooyoung and trigger something in him.