San {6}

November 16, 2019
Saturday 11:42p.m.

.
.

After seeing the boy has finally went to sleep I carefully move him away so he can rest up. I get up and walk over to Yunho who is already busy trying to join the mile high club with Mingi.

"Yuck. Can y'all atleast do this in the bathroom or somewhere, where it's not so easy to look you guys way and see Mingi balls deep." Yunho goes red at my statement and Mingi just grins. Kissing Yunho one last time he guides Yunho off of his thighs and looks up at me. "What do you need San?" I point towards Yunho and Mingi raises an eyebrow. "I need him so I can do a full research on the purple haired boy over there." Mingi sighs and allows Yunho to go to the back of the plane with me.

"Do you have a name or something I can start off with?" Yunho asks while he starts to set up his computers. "According to some things the guy we left back in the barn, his name is Keonhee, and I was hoping that would be a little help to see if you can find his name from that." Yunho shrugs his shoulders and type in his name.

"Well you can sit here and wait or I'll just call you back here once I find something." I ponder it for a second. I don't want to have accidentally wake up the boy by going back over to him so I just decide on sitting by Yunho and waiting for a bit.

Taking a seat next to Yunho I lay back and look up on the ceiling of the plane.

Damn. I wonder what country we are going to now! I hope it's america lowkey, but I also wouldn't be against it being somewhere like China or something.

"Ok lover boy," I growl at Yunho's teasing and look onto the screen he is pointing at. Laughing a bit Yunho continues, "Boys name is Jung Wooyoung. A sophomore at the University of Seoul, majoring in music and minoring in dancing. He is an only child with just a mother to support him. And holy moly. His college tuition is through the roof."

Maybe if he does good with the training I can maybe reward him with paying off his college debt.

I look over to Wooyoung. Face in a slight pout and his hair all over the place. I know it's wrong how I got him, but I want to keep him forever. I don't why I feel like that so early in this, but I do know I won't regret this decision.

"Can you tell me anything about what he likes or something?" I see Yunho type some more into his computer and an his Instagram/Twitter pops up.

Has a few hundred thousand and from scrolling through it, I think it's because it's from his dance covers. I can also see that he is very comfortable with his body, no matter what's he is wearing. Wether it be a tight ass skirt that he should never be allowed to ever wear again or if he is all covered up. The boy knows his body very well. I can even pick up that he is flexible.

That would come in GREAT handy.

"Woah there mister. I didn't know we were camping because then I would have brought my own tent too." I look over to Yunho so fucking confused. "What are you on Yuyu?" I ask him. He covers his mouth and chuckles. His eyes go down to my lap and I follow.

Tent. Haha. So funny. I wish you can see me laughing so hard right now.

NOT!

"Look. It's not my fault Wooyoung knows how to dance to Dally by Hyolyn AND THEN, on top of all of that amazing choreo he is even wearing a tight ass crop top thing, with army pants and heels. It all just showing off all the right curves." I can feel myself salivating.