YOU GUYS!! 🙈

CHKFKGKGKF 1k READS! 🥺✊🏽

Thanks so much for those who are reading it and seem to enjoy because I always have the same amount of reads each chapter. So thanks for that :) This is crazy because I never get excited over things like this, but I actually really freakin love this book I'm writing. So to see people enjoy it too it motivates me to write like everyday. If you read my other books you would notice I never update as much as I am here and it just goes to show how excited I am about writing this book lol. A lot of silent readers, but I still greatly appreciate all of you :))

Feel free to give ANYY kind of feedback. I welcome all of that with open arms.

THANKS GUYS 😭

Also!

PLEASEEEE VOTE FOR ATEEZ FOR MAMA AWARDS. You simple just go to mwave.me and then press the top three lines on the top right. And then press please sign in and log in with either your google or twitter, they have a lot of things you can use to log into with. And then press on the top blue block that says 2019 MAMA Go to vote and then its all self explanatory from there.

BUT LETS USE THIS TIME TO GET ATEEZ A WIN AND MAKE OTHER ATINY NOT FEEL LIKE A DISAPPOINTMENT BC WE COULDN'T GET THEM THEIR SECOND WIN ON THEIR 1st ANNIVERSARY!!💕