San {15}

November 18, 2019
Monday 3:02p.m.

.
.

I don't know what snapped in me. I mean wooyoung was already testing my nerves when he decided to play footsie with Hongjong. I let it pass over because I was really into the meeting, until Hongjong like screamed and it just made me mad.

Loud, unnecessary noises gets me heated.

Once we got out the meeting room and in the hallway, wooyoung tried his best to stop me. Yelling and screaming bloody murder as if I'm already giving him his punishment. Holding onto anything in the hallway, making a lot of scratch marks appear on the wall. I even had to let go of his wrist and just opt to carrying him to the room.

He started to scratch at me and sometimes hit the places where my bruises are at. Now all of this is getting me even more mad. I allow him to go bonkers until we are in the room. I throw him on the bed, on his back. I place myself to hover over him, hurrying to trap him against the bed so he can't leave or get up. Grabbing his arms and putting them up over his head, straddling him. I place both of his wrists in one hand and go in search under the mattress for the pocket knife I keep there.

At the sound of it opening Wooyoung finally shuts up. "Oh are you done now? Will you allow me the floor now?" Wooyoung keeps his eyes on the blade that I would move over his neck. Nodding his head I continue, "Fantastic. Side note. That was all quite a show back there. I'm just confused on why you were doing all of that when I specifically told you to not make a sound. It was simple directions. Just sit there. You didn't follow the rules. So I will simply give you a punishment so you won't ever make the same mistake twice." I can see his adams apple bobble up and down.

He's nervous. Noted.

"So this is what's going to happen. You're going to lay on my lap, ass in the air. I'll spank you until your purple and you will have to count each spank I give you. Saying 'Thank you sir, 1,' 'Thank you sir, 2' and so on.

Let's practice real quick. Shall we?" His teary red eyes go wide and he tries to back up away from me. I chuckle and throw the knife on the ground beside the bed. I dipped down to rub and kiss his thighs. "Oh don't worry baby. These two won't hurt." I pick up my hand away from his thigh and slam it back down. His thighs jiggle and already turn red from this one slap. He let's out a pathetic little whine. I look up at him, raising an eyebrow and motioning for him to do as I say. "If you don't say it princess, best believe the next one would hurt way worse."

Just as I pulled my hand back further than the last time he says, "Thank you sir! 2!" I laugh and pull up to kiss him on the cheek. "Did I get you so flustered you forgot how to count? Good boy nevertheless. Just do it correctly for the real thing. Ok babyboy?"

I get off the bed and grab his ankles to pull him to the edge. I flick my hand up to gesture to him he can stand and I go to sit on the edge of the bed now. I turn him to the side and maneuver him to lay all across my legs. I have my left arm resting across the back of his neck. With my right hand sliding up the back of his thighs, going over his ass and pulling up the hoodie so it won't get in the way. I knead over his ass for a bit and then ask, "Ready?" Surprisingly he nods. I pull back and use all my force to slam down as hard as I can. My hands meeting his ass creating such a loud noise it deadass sounded like I was using a whip.  Wooyoung is back to that screaming crying now. "What do you say Babyboy?" I asked in a gentle tone, but firm voice to prove my dominance to him.