San {12}

A/N
I'm actually not so happy about this chapter because things at home is all in my brain and I couldn't focus as hard as I usually do. So please enjoy this KINDA filler chapter. :/

November 17, 2019
Sunday 10:27p.m.

.
.

I have to basically drag myself to my car and weakly turn it on and start driving back to the place we are located at the moment. I actually had to stop a few times. I was really close to just staying in my car for the night, but two things crossed my mind.

I really missed Wooyoung and these cuts and bruises won't feel so good in the morning if they are left untreated. I wanted to add some extra bruises to myself for basically thinking about Wooyoung this whole time. I don't know if I enjoy knowing the kind of hold he has on me. I'm going to make sure he doesn't know that and see where this takes me. Not looking forward to it, but it must be done.

I park my car and drag myself to the front door. I wanted to just leave a nice knock so I won't put them on edge or anything, but I am hurting so bad I need some one to come get me now.

Mingi and Jongho opens the door, "If y'all don't put those god damn guns down and help me!" One get's on each side and they lift me holding my legs and back. They pass the living room instructing some one to get a first aid kit and quickly go up the stairs to bring me to my room.

Laying me down on my bed and start to help me out my clothes. "Damn San! What the fuck happened?" Just as I was going to try and answer the door opens and in walks Seongwha and someone is behind him, but I can't tell who. I see Seongwha point to them into the bathroom I guess to get some towels.

Seongwha walks over to my side and kneels down. "I would have assumed you got in a little bar fight, but this doesn't look like it just happened randomly." I glance over to him and just pull down my shirt so he can look at my collarbone.

He kinda just sits there and looks at it. Almost as if he couldn't believe what it was. He curses under his breath and gets up to leave the room.

"Mingi and Jongho come with me. Allow the others to help him."

"Hold up. These can wait let me come with so I can know exactly why these people beat the fuck out of me!"

"No San! You stay here and get treated. I won't allow your cuts to get infected. Making it become really harshening for you and not be able to help out with some very soon missions we will be doing." I punch my pillows and lay back against the headboard. "Will it be ok if I take off your shirt all the way? It would help so we can examine if you have more cuts or anything." I sit up a but and take off my shirt, resting back once I'm done. "What I'm going to pour on you may sting a bit so like don't hit me." I simply nod and allow Yunho to go to work with whatever he needs to do.

I suddenly feel some one working on the other side of me and the hands are very soft and gentle. Being so gentle as if they might break me at any moment. I look and to say I was very surprised on who it was, was a very big understatement.

Wooyoung is the other one kneeling beside me, helping to work on me. His face of concentration is damn near cute. Tongue slightly sticking out and eyebrows furrowed. He doesn't notice my eyes on him until he is trying his best to clean the blood on me and passes over a cut, shrink back some and then looked up at me to see my reaction. "Don't worry sweetheart," reaching out to play in his hair. "Whatever you're doing now will not hurt me as much as getting these were." Wooyoung looks down and his face appears to look really sad. "Come on. These cuts won't heal themselves." My hand falls and it falls on his thighs. Either he doesn't mind or is way too focus to notice I kept my hand there. Gripping it a bit when I feel some pain.