Wooyoung {7}

November 17, 2019
Sunday 6:14p.m.

.
.

Aww man.

I snuggle into the pillow and inhale it.

Smells very manly.

Kinda like it.

This bed is heavenly. Oh boy! Is that amazing smell I'm catching a sniff of is waffles? Since when did Keonhee know how to-

I quickly sit up and take a look at my surroundings. I first notice the big ass window that is showing a fucking hypnotizing scenery of a very beautiful city. The sun is just about to go down too and I wish I can just sit here and soak it all up, but what alarms me even more is what I'm wearing. Or a lack of.

Someone seemed to have undressed me and it makes me sick to my stomach. Makes you wonder so many things.

Did they touch me anywhere? Did they look at me? Oh my god! Did they take disgusting pictures or anything?

I'm just in some red briefs that are clearly not mine and a white button up shirt. I look over to the dresser and see a gun laying there and all the memories from the other day come rushing forward.

I get off the bed and go get the clothes thrown on the ground. I pick the grey sweats up and put them on and run over to the gun on the dresser.

Looking down at it I see dried blood on it and start to panic. I don't know the first thing of using a gun and this has blood. I can't have my fingerprints on this if police suddenly shows up.

Not giving it any more thought I point the gun towards what I assume is the bathroom because I can hear the shower on through it.

So now all I have to do is wait and shoot the first chance I get. Seems like something I can attempt to do.

As I'm waiting I let my eyes graze over the room some. I really wish I wasn't kidnapped or then I would obviously be still in bed sleep.

The room is beautiful, having the aesthetic of everything being white. So very fancy and then the view outside. The view outside is wonderful. It seems as though we are in one of the tallest buildings in the city with being able to see just about every building lighting up the skyline. The city just seems to be alive at the moment. I can't really make out from all of this where in the world I'm in. What a bummer honestly.

I jerk my head to the bathroom door once I hear the shower turn off. Praying to whatever god is up there, I hold onto the gun even more tight. The door knob starts to jiggle some and it finally opens.

A lot of steam comes out, but following is the red highlights bad guy who got me yesterday, San.

And of course, he is one of those ones who doesn't bring in their clothes with them into the bathroom. To change into once they're done.

San comes out with just a towel wrapped around his hips.

Can he hurry and put on some clothes though? I don't like how my number one weakness is tattoos. And let me tell you, this man is tatted up for real. 'my god!

Water traveling from the top and going down into the towel. Chest all wet. And let us please not forget the smirk that I feel like he just has on 24/7, no matter what.

"Aww, you're up. How did you sleep?" I furrow my eyes because mans is really trying to start a casual conversation like I don't have a gun that can blow his brains out.

I don't let my eyes leave San as he goes around the room. He comes closer to the bed, still on the other side though and just looks at me. Starts to laugh a bit and crosses his arm. Looking me up and down as he says, "What are you doing in my sweatpants baby?"