San {34}

November 20, 2029
Thursday 6:44 p.m.

.

.

Ring Ring

I look down at my phone to see it's Yunho calling.

"I'm calling to let you know Seongwha said we are stopping on the next exit because Hongjoong has to use the bathroom." I don't say anything and just hang up on Yunho. I already know Mingi about to be on my ass about that. I glance over to the passenger side and see Wooyoung is very much awake and is actually just watching me.

"We have to make a pit stop because of Hongjoong." Wooyoung nods his head and never moves from his position as we pull into the parking lot of the gas station.

He got his seat all the way pulled back, laying on his side, he doesn't even advert his eyes away when I look over at him. "Is that what you're about to do for the whole ride over there, Wooyoung?" I haven't used his name in a while and want to see what it does. I see his eyes go wide and he starts to look really scared. "Uh, no. No sir- I didn't mean t-too. I" I threw my head back laughing.

I pull up by a pump. I reach over putting my hand in his hair while patting my lap. "Come here, babyboy." He wastes no time to unbuckle his seatbelt, climb over the middle compartment, and settle down on my lap. Pushing his hair out of his face I notice the tears wanting to escape from his eyes. "Babe. I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it, I was just teasing." I pull his head close so I can kiss him on his forehead.

"If that's what makes you happy you can stare at me for however long you want. I don't care baby." I can tell Wooyoung is trying his hardest so the tears won't fall out. I start to rub his back and give him little pecs on his face. He gives out a few giggles so I sit back admiring him.

He has one of my hoodies on so he got sweater paws. Paired with dome Nike spandex shorts and some white g nikes. I don't think I'll ever get over his thick juicy thighs. The way they are straddling me right now, he lucky I don't like quickies. Especially in a car at this time.

I look out and see everyone else going inside the gas station store. I open the door and obviously, Wooyoung gets out first then I follow. As soon as I get out he grabs my hand and we start to make our way inside.

"Do you need or want anything, baby?" Looking at Wooyoung who looks a bit hesitant to answer. "I'll get you whatever you want babyboy. You just have to ask." He nods his head, yes and I hear a little 'yes please.' I don't want to scold him for speaking up louder because I don't want his mood to go down once again.

I just let him drag me over to the sweets. I pick up a basket on the way and he has no problem getting to work. Passing by so many things and putting just about everything in the damn basket. Maybe I shouldn't have got the basket, but whatever my baby wants he will always get..

He stops in front of the ice cream looking to be struggling hard to figure out which flavor he wanted.

"Hey, baby. Once you're done picking a flavor go stand in line and wait for me. I'll be right back." Thankfully this hard ass decision of what ice cream he wanted is preoccupying his mind so much he didn't throw a fit or anything since I'm leaving him alone. He just nods his head yes and gets back to thinking of what flavor he wants.

I kiss his forehead and leave out. In search of Seonghwa. Which he was by a pump filling up his car. No Hongjoong in sight though.

"Hey Seonghwa, how long is the drive over there again?"

"Maybe five more hours after the two we just did. I think we are on a good schedule since it's about to be mad dark out right about now." We both look up at the sky to see the sun on the horizon. About to go down for the night.