Wooyoung {2}

November 16, 2019
Saturday 8:45p.m.

.
.

"And from other news. Downtown in an abandoned warehouse, there has seemed to be a massacre. Seven bodies has been found with multiple shot wounds and stabbing. Police has yet to give any more information or has been able to identify the bodies, given the warehouse was also burned to the ground. We would strongly suggest not going out after 7 p.m. Back to John with the weather."

I look at the clock and see it's 8:46. I also glance at my fridge that I know for sure is empty. My stomach growls.

God. As much as that restaurant was to die for, it didn't feel me up like i was hoping it did.

I get off the couch and turn off the t.v. while making way to the front door. Just as I was going to open it I hear my roommates door open and close. Footsteps are heard and I see him come into my view.

"Woo. Where do you think your going at this time of night?" I smile at Keonhee's worried face,

"Just going by the gas station to pick up a few things. We don't have anything here and I'm starving once again!"

"Well let me come with. I don't like the idea of you going out at night by yourself." I don't protest and allow Keonhee to put some shoes on and we make our way out the front door.

"Don't step on a crack or you'll break your mamas back." I roll my eyes at Keonhee's little saying and walk faster to the gas station. Turning the corner once more it comes into view.

ONEUS {OPENED 24/7}

Walking inside I take note to see three guys by the microwave dressed in majority of black. If it wasn't for their constant giggling and the brightly dyed hair, I would feel very intimidated and scared. I ignore them and follow Keonhee to the back to the drinks.

"Ok. So we getting drunk tonight or what?" I nod my head and go to gather up so much soju. I only have two classes tomorrow, so why not?

I part ways with Keonhee and go to the candy section while he goes to where we can actually get some food to eat. I pick up some butterfingers, twix, snickers, add in some twizzlers and popcorn. I stop in front of the sour/hard candy to see what I like.

What am I in the mood for?

"Date night with bae or something?" Jumping a bit I look to the voice to see if they were taking to me. A guy not that much taller than me, wearing black ripped jeans with a red adidas jacket, and a plain black snack back that covers most of his face. While examining his really good looking face I see a spot by one of his eyes. Doesn't look like a bruise because it's red, but it doesn't make his face look ugly in the slightest.

"We just going to play a staring contest or are you going to talk back to me?" I cough and pull myself together. "I-I'm sorry. You just caught me off guard. The guy laughs a bit and shakes his head. Pointing to the purple skittles he says,

"Put a whole handful of those in your mouth and it literally taste like what food tastes like once you're high." My eyes go wide and before I can think of what to say to that the bell over the door goes off and I hear shouting.

The guy by me mutters out a 'shit' and pulls me down behind the aisle with him. I'm confused by his actions and try to get back up to try and get to Keonhee, but he doesn't allow it.

"Look kid. If you don't want two bullets through your head tonight, I suggest you stay low and follow my commands." I open my mouth to let him know I understand, but nothing comes out and I just opt for shaking my head yes.