Hongjoong {29}

November 21, 2019
Thursday 11:25 a.m.

.
.

The way that me and Seongwha has been together for the past five or so years and I never once knew about his grandmother. Why was it so easy to word vomit all of that to Mingi the other day?

As much as he likes to put on this front that him taking care of me when i'm in little space helps him out, I don't quite think it does. I need to realize that a relationship isn't a one way street. Communication will go a long way.

To a certain degree I believe him when he says I help him out in that sense, but it's not the same as venting out to someone about it. Does that mean he doesn't feel comfortable enough to come vent to me? Does he have someone else he goes too?

Upon thinking about all of this, I think it's best I don't go small for for a few months. Mostly when visiting his uncle. It seems like quite a very serious mission and I don't want to be an inconvenience during all of that.

"Hey.. Are you big right now?" I turn around to see Seongwha in the doorway. "Yep. I figured me being small would cause too much trouble and before you go on a rant that it won't. I'm not doing this to seek out validation of what I can or can't do. I feel comfortable enough to go big during this mission and I would appreciate it if you don't question me on this." I didn't mean to be so blunt, but if Seongwha was going to try and coax me into going small. I just might go back into it.

"Ok. If that's what you want to do. I'm right beside you on it." He comes over to give me a kiss on the lips.

Yeah you're right beside me on this, but do you know i'm right here beside you on everything else?