Seonghwa {20}

November 18, 2019
Monday 5:00p.m.

.
.

While driving Hongjoong doesn't say anything. Usually in little space he is all talk and being loud. I don't try and look deeper into it because maybe he just is having one of those silent moods. It's all good as long as he doesn't start having a crying mood.

I park the car to the side glancing over at Hongjoong. I can only guess his way out of headspace and it explains why he was so silent on the car ride. The stuffy he was clutching is thrown on the ground. "Babe. You know you could have stayed small, right?"

"Of course I did, but we are about to go into some kind of gang's territory. That yes, you may have met, but I didn't and you know how I hate being like that in front of strangers." I pull his head towards me so i can give him a kiss. "I understand. What ever makes you feel the most comfortable." Smiling he asks, "So what exactly are we here for?" He probably would have known and maybe even everyone else if that whole San thing didn't happen earlier. Messing up the damn meeting. They better be glad we went over the basics at least. "These are some old friends," Hongjoong gives me a look. I already know what he is on.

"And before you do all of that. Yes I actually trust these guys. I knew them growing up and ended up being in BAP with some of them. Just like me some left and started their own gang. They help as much as they can because they are far from stupid. Remember going to Japan? They helped tremendously, honestly as much as Jongho helped. And you know how much he really helped us. I guess now is a great time for you to meet some of them." He nods his head and motions for me to continue. "Going to recruit some guys that could accompany us when we go visit the cop. You can't ever be too cautious. Hopefully pack up some guns and shit we may need. Plus some plants that helps us relax because it's actually legal out here!" Hongjoong laughs at my joke and follows me out the car. I make sure to have a good and safe enough grip on him. Just knowing he is right next to me put's my nerves on hold.

I noticed a guy that I was told would guide us to the meeting and we follow him into the big mansion. There wasn't much security we had to go through, weird, but this particular leader was never that big on being strict on just about anything. We make it towards the back and the guy bringing us here knocks on the door four times and leaves. I hear a faint 'Come in,' and open the door.

"Uncle toothless!" As soon as we make it into the room, a little girl, named Nally, is hopping off a mans lap and running over to me. With a very huge grin. She stops in front of me, raising her arms to signal she wants to be held. I pick her up hearing someone chuckle. "Glad to see you out here man. Mostly surprised you and your gang is still alive after that whole gig with BAP," I laugh and put down the little girl who runs back to the man who, by now, has stood up to greet us. "You underestimate me too much. What did I tell you about that?" I motion for Hoongjoong to sit down with me, beside me because I know how he hates being affectionate in front of strangers he doesn't know.

"Anyway. This is Jaebum, leader of the GOT7 gang. He will be more than happy to assist us in taking down Korean Angel's." Jaebum waves at Hongjoong and brings his attention to me. "So right down to business? I remember you saying you don't have much time." I nod my head yes and he goes into it. "You requested those shot guns made in Japan, requested at least four war machine guns, and then what ever else I felt you needed. Correct?" I smile and nod my head once again and then asking, "Was it any trouble for you to get?" Jaebum scoffs and waves his hand. "Was it any trouble for me? Jaebum leader of the infamous gang GOT7? Man you tripping. It was all honestly a phone call away and I even got you extra presents you will see momentarily." Giving him a smug look he continues, "Got that out the way.  You wanted to talk about needing extra men for Friday? What's going on then?" Hongjoong side eyes me and I don't pay it no mind. "Uh Yeah. Kinda need the one's that can camp out real close and make sure nothing happens to us. We will be visiting someone I feel can gives us the last bit of important information we need to take down Korean Angel's. I trust him, but upon recent news I may have suspicion that I can't trust him anymore."