San {33}

November 20, 2019
Thursday 1:25 p.m.

.
.

"Just put the clothes you slept in on the bed and when I get back I'll pack them up. I just have to go ask Seonghwa something." Wooyoung nods his head and I leave out to go find Seonghwa.

Nothing serious. I just want to know of the exact time we are leaving.

Going to his and Hongjoong's shared room I don't see him in there. Knocking on the door to get Hoongjoongs attention to ask him where Seonghwa might be. He turns around and just his aura I can tell he isn't in his little space.

"Hey, do you know where Seonghwa might be?"

"Try outside, by his car?" Probably so. I nod thanks to him and leave out to try that.

I walked past Mingi and Yunho's room and see them in a deep conversation it seems. They both look extra worried. Everybody knew this was going to happen. I just better not hear Yunho throwing a fit about not wanting to go no more. He asked so he shall receive. No turning back on your word. Under no circumstances.

I also pass by Jongho and Yeosang in the kitchen. Gathering up all the trash in the whole house. I'm glad to see most of us are taking this like any other time we move.

From the vibe, some are acting a bit differently. I don't get why. We have more people coming with us so we should be good. Even if shit goes south. We have been through the worst so we will make it out alive.

I'll make it happen if it's the last thing I'll do.

Upon making it outside he is outside by his car. Trying to figure out how to put all them damn bags he got, in the car.

"You can barely store suitcases in your car and you supposed to be our leader? How did that come to be?" Seonghwa rolls his eyes at my teasing.

"Well, obviously you are not here to help me out. What did you need, San?"

"Just wanted to know if I had time to take a nap before we leave." He picks up the last of his bags, looking up at the sky as he thinks about it.

"It's barely even 2 right now. Maybe an hour or two. I want to leave when it's about to get dark. I'll come and gather all of you guys up when I'm ready." That's all I needed to know.

I leave him to struggle with his bags and go back to the room with Wooyoung. I see that Wooyoung is all dressed and had the same idea as me.

He is on the bed, curled up on my side of the bed with his eyes closed. I see that he did as he told and put his clothes on the bed. Folded them too, which is a big help.

Looking around the room one last time to make sure I packed everything, I pack the last of things. Deciding against bringing my bag now I make my way to the bed. Getting in beside Wooyoung. Bringing him close to me as I get comfortable.

I place my head on top of his and start to rest my eyes.

I need all the sleep I can get.

In a new place, we stay at, I'm always the one stay awake through the first night. You never are sure when shit pops off. So you have to be ready 24/7.