Chapter 3

Clementine was distraught after Y/N left. She used to cry herself to sleep. She blames herself for what happened and said to herself that if she ever saw him again she would do anything to make it up to him. She hasn't been the same since he left. She's more mean and independent. She keeps to herself now. She is mostly mean to Louis. He's the one who convinced her cheat on Y/N. He knew they were still dating but didn't care and thought that their argument was the perfect time to break them up. Now whenever he's around or speaks to her she would either ignore him or tell him off.

Everybody was shocked when Y/N left. AJ was really upset also. He's more quiet and just likes to draw and go fishing. He only really talks to Violet and Clem.

Clementine and AJ were coming back from fishing. Louis was on watch and opened the gate before they got close to it. They walked through but didn't say anything to him.

Louis: "Hey Clem can I talk to you?"

She didn't reply, she just kept walking.

AJ: "Can I go draw?"

Clementine: "Go ahead goofball"

AJ runs off inside while Clem goes over to Omar to bring him the fish.

Louis: "Clem please, can we talk?"

She ignores him again and heads to her room. She is followed by Louis.

Louis: "Please Clem I'm so-"

He gets pushed to the wall with a knife to his neck.

Clementine: "Shut the fuck up. You ruined my life and you want to say you're sorry. You're lucky I don't just kill you right now. Now get the fuck out of here before I actually do it".

He has a terrified expression on his face. She lets him go and goes back to her room.

She enters her room and sits on her bed hugging her legs. AJ is also in the room drawing. He speaks up.

AJ: "I miss him"

Clementine: "What?"

AJ: "I miss Y/N".

Clementine: "Me too".

AJ: "Was It Louis's fault?"

Clementine: "It was kinda of my fault too"

AJ: "So you're a liar?"

Clementine: "What do you mean?"

AJ: "When he first left he told me that he was leaving because there were too many liars at this school. And that he had to leave before someone got hurt".

Clementine: "Did he say anyone specifically?".

AJ: "No, I also told him if I could go but he said no that it would be too dangerous. He said to be careful here too because you never know who you can trust".

Clementine: "Well that is true. You never know who you can trust".

AJ turns back to draw again.

AJ: "I'm done. Wanna see my drawing?"

Clementine: "Sure".

AJ walks up to her to show her his drawing. The drawing was Y/N with a girl beside him and a house.

Clementine: "Is this Y/N?"

AJ: "Yeah".

Clementine: "And who's that?"

AJ: "I don't know. I just hope that he's not alone and that he finds someone to be happy with".

Clementine: "Yeah me too. I didn't deserve him".

She starts tearing up. Eventually tears fall from her face. AJ hugs her and starts crying too.

Violet comes and opens the door.

Violet: "Clem t-"

She see's them having a moment.

Violet: "I'll just leave".

She closes the door and leaves.

They break from the hug and she speaks up.

Clementine: "Listen AJ. As much as we miss him, we have to stay strong. It's what he would want even though he probably hates me".

AJ: "Ok".

Clementine: "Good. What do you wanna do?"

AJ: "I don't know".

Clementine: "You wanna go talk with Violet?"

AJ: "Yeah".

Clementine: "Ok let's go".

They get up and leave the room to go hang out with Violet.