Chapter 26

Next Day

Y/N is in the kitchen making coffee. The front door opens and Leslie walks in and goes into the kitchen. He quickly pecks her on the lips and hands her a mug of coffee.

Y/N: "Where were you?"

Leslie: "Making plans." She takes a sip of her coffee.

Y/N: "Plans?"

Leslie: "Well, we really didn't have enough time to get to know the new people, so I invited them to the cafeteria at night to hang out."

Y/N: "Everyone?"

Leslie: "Yeah."

Y/N: "Everyone including....her?"

Leslie: "Yup."

Y/N: "You sure that's a good idea?"

Leslie: "I don't hate her. She seems like a good person, I wanna get to know her and besides, we can't leave her out."

Y/N: "If it's okay with you, I'm all in."

Leslie: "Good. Oh and can you tell Joseph if he can get you some beers?"

Y/N: "You can't drink beer, Leslie. It's not good for the baby. And what about AJ and Angie?"

Leslie: "They can stay with Ashley at her house. And I'm not gonna be drinking, it's for the rest."

Y/N: "Alright I guess. What are we gonna do?"

Leslie: "We can just..talk. I found a couple packs of UNO. We can play that. I heard that the boy named Louis plays a lot of games."

Y/N: "No no no, we're not playing his games."

Leslie: "Why not?"

Y/N: "His games are...pretty stupid. And I'm not the only one who doesn't like them, they tend to get a little....personal. Now that I think about it, I'm still not on good terms with him."

Leslie: [sigh] "Alright. We'll figure something out."

Y/N: "Okay. So what are we gonna do in the meantime?"

Leslie: "Well, I don't know how I feel about sex while being pregnant. I'll just go hangout with Isabel."

Y/N: "Yeah I don't know about that."

Leslie: "What are you gonna do?"

Y/N: "I might just take a nap. I'm still tired."

Leslie: "You know what? How about I join you?"

Y/N: "Shit, it'll be better."

They finish their coffee and go into their room to take a nap.

A few hours later

Y/N wakes up and rubs his eyes. He sees Leslie still asleep while laying her head on his chest. He softly and carefully moves her head onto the pillow. He gets out of the bed and looks out the window. He sees that the sun is already setting. He goes back over to the bed and gently shakes Leslie awake.

Y/N: "Wake up sleepyhead, we took a long ass nap."

Leslie: "What time is it?" She says still sounding sleepy.

Y/N: "I don't know, but the sun is already setting."

Leslie: "Shit."

She gets out of the bed and stretches.

Leslie: "I'm gonna go over to Isabel's house."

Y/N: "Alright. In the meantime, I'll clean up the room."