Chapter 17

The gate busts open and an army of raiders burst in guns blazing. All the kids immediately get to cover with Violet and Clem in the middle trying to avoid the bullets.

??: "Enough!"

The gunfire stops and the raiders get in formation like they are soldiers. A woman Clem knows all too well walks into the courtyard and stops in front of the raiders.

Lily: "Hello Clementine. Miss me?" She says with a smug look on her face.

Clem: "Fuck you!" She says from behind cover.

Lily: "Wow, potty mouth. I doubt Lee taught you that." She says with a devilish grin.

Clem grits her teeth in anger but stops herself from doing anything that'll get them killed.

Lily: "How about you come out from your hiding spot? Finish what we started."

Clem: "Screw you, how can anyone trust you when you go around killing kids!"

Lily: "It was only two, could be three with this next one. Mark! Abramovici!."

A young male walks through the broken gate with a rifle. He looks around the same age as everybody at the school. He had a buzz cut with a brown hoodie, black pants, and brown boots. He walks over and stands next to Lily on her left.

After him comes a giant man stomping through the gates.

(He has two arms)

He is carrying his weapon on one hand and is holding Willy by the back of his shirt on the other. He stands to the right of Lily, towering over everybody. Lily turns to Abramovici and she nods. He smiles and holds Willy by the throat and holds him up in the air. Willy already has bruises on his face and squirming in his grip.

Lily: "If you don't come out he'll crush his throat in front of everybody here."

Willy was struggling to breathe in oxygen as Abramovici laughs and Mark and Lily watch. Clem makes her decision.

Clem: "Okay stop!"

Clementine comes out of cover with her hands up. Lily looks at Abramovici and he frowns as he sets Wily down.

Clem: "Let him go."

Lily: "I thought you were smarter than this Clementine. Where's Y/N? Don't tell me he's dead."

Clem looks down at Violet who has her bow and arrow ready. Violet nods at her and then looks at the other kids and motions her head towards the main building.

Clem: "He's not dead. He's just behind you."

They fall for the trick and look behind them. Violet gets up and starts shooting arrows. The rest of the kids start running towards the main building while hiding their heads to avoid their bullets.