Chapter 23

After Clem and the rest are done eating, Y/N takes them to the house that they'll be staying in. He opens the door and steps aside to let them enter first. They all step inside and examine the inside of the house.

Y/N: "There's three bedrooms, two restrooms, and everything else you see."

They keep looking around, picking up and setting down items.

Clem: "Is there running water?"

Y/N: "Yeah, just don't let one person take too long with it."

AJ stops what he's doing and looks at Y/N confused.

AJ: "Why not?"

Y/N: "Because then the rest will have to use cold water."

AJ: "Oh."

He continues looking around.

Violet: "What's the food situation?"

Y/N: "Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the same place every day. You'll know when to go."

Y/N notices Aasim standing in front of a desk holding something. He steps closer to him and sees that it's a picture of a girl that has ginger hair and looks slightly similar to Ruby. Y/N puts a hand on Aasim's shoulder.

Y/N: "She's in a better place now."

Aasim just nods and continues to look at the picture.

Y/N: "Come on, go pick out your room 'cause I know damn well you don't want to share one with Louis."

Aasim slightly chuckles and sets the picture down. Y/N pats his back and Aasim walks away to one of the rooms.

Clem: "What will we be doing?"

Y/N: "I don't know. Just chill while I find you guys something to do."

Violet: "What is there to do?"

Y/N: "There's a lot to do. It'll take me the entire day to go through the list."

Violet: "Then it shouldn't be that hard to find us something."

Y/N: "They're not jobs you're used to."

Clem: "What about hunting, scavenging, or taking watch?"

Y/N: "They're taken already."

AJ: "Wait, what do you do?" He asks Y/N.

Y/N: "Anything. I'm one of the leaders so I have free range of everything."

Everyone looks at him extremely surprised.

Clem: "You're one of the leaders?" She asks very confused.

Y/N: "Leslie didn't tell you?"

Violet: "She put us in the cell to "protect us" from someone. She didn't tell us much other than that."

Y/N: "I mean.....she wasn't wrong."

Clem: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "Nothing."

Y/N knows that Leslie was talking about him but he doesn't care, instead he just shrugs it off.

Clem: "Well, what now?"

Y/N: "Now, you guys figure out what rooms you'll be sleeping in, and I will go satisfy the queen that lives with me."

AJ looks at him confused.

Y/N: "Leslie."

AJ: "Oh."

He walks towards the door and is about to leave but AJ tugs on his hand before he does.