Chapter 3

I watched the signboards and made my way to the washroom.There was only one thought in my mind, "Can nothing good happen today?"As I came out of the loo to wash my hands I found the same pink girl walking in the restroom and just at that moment a rather tom boyish girl came out of the washroom.I found her giving a sly look to the pink one.The two girls went there ways,the pink in the washroom and the other to the basin on my side.She was wearing a military print pajamas I would say but with a tight end near her ankle with a white t-shirtand purple highlights.I guess she does not care what she is wearing unless her body is cover, not a fashion freak just like me but I still don't know about the latter thought. Oh my God, she has purple highlight! I love them.

"oh! I so want to do this" I heard the purple hair girl almost whispering to herself. I stupidly kept washing my hands I saw what she was doing through the mirror before us. She was talking out paper napkins out of the napkinmachine. As she got many together she started wetting the.What is she trying to do? She saw me through the mirror and forwarded her hand with a wet paper ball towards me.I look at the mesh and then to her. "Fresher?" she asked me and I nodded. "Do you want to beat up the pinky?"She asked me with a grin on her face this time.I so wanted to do this. "Ya!!"I replied and knew that there was excitement in my voice and my eyes. "She must have already messed with you?" she said raising her brows.

"yeah kind of...." i reply softly.

As I took the wet paper ball I think she was taken aback and smirked.

When we turned around the knob of the washroom door turned.The moment the pinky came out the purple hair girl threw the paper mesh at her so did i followed her.She screamed and covered her face with her hands.Whatever paper we got we threw at her and i realized that I loved doing this so much.Soon I realized that all the wet paper was over and suddenly the purple hair girl held my hand and we ran outside.I heard the girl in the washroom scream.We stop in the middle of some corridor and kept of laughing for a while.When we stopped we had tears in our eyes and still smiled. 

"HEY!I am Aisha" so now the purple highlighted girl had a name. 

She introduced herself to me and I forwarded my hand towards her and replied with smile, "I am Aditi." I kept my hand forward but she jumped on me for a hug and almost screamed in my ears "Dude!friends hug not shake hands,that is formal."I smiled and hugged her back.When we separated she said, " Come with me I'll make you meet my other friends!" saying this she started walking away and I followed her.I am very happy to finally have friends now. Its almost lunch time and we enter the cafeteria.I follow Aisha to a round table at the center with a girl and two boys sitting there.

 "Hey guys meet Aditi. She is really awesome!" Aisha said and gestures me to sit on one of the chairs and I sit. 

"Hey I am Priya Verma"the girl in floral dress till her knees said and forwarded her hand towards me for a shake. I smiled and before I could shake her hand Aisha stood and declared "She is one among us we don't shake hands."So I got up and I hugged Priya.

 Aisha introduced me to Rohan a handsome one and before Aisha could introduce the other boy the same person got up and cut her off which made her frown and said, "Well lady I am Manik Bansal but people call me Manik!"He laughed and hugged me.Even I laughed.

Then Aisha told them all about we did back in the washroom and everyone including laughed hard.So now I knew she was called ' Tia'."You have guts woman!" Manik exclaimed and I replied, "Try me with that!"

"No actually how did you even agree to me,I did that because she is annoying." Aisha said with a question mark on her face.

"She is indeed, I met her in the morning so of course I won't miss such an amazing opportunity."I replied and we all laughed.

"Well where is Kabir?"Rohan asked to everyone there. KABIR? WHO IS HE?