Chapter 7

Its a small chapter but patience is what it all takes to get started....  ;)

KABIR

Maybe luck isn't my favor today,that is the reason the way to my house is blocked by an accident.Well I have to take the short cut. Entering the small road I see a girl walking at the end of the road and three goons checking her out.I don't think she is safe.

I speed up and stop my bike just in her way.Her face is covered but her dark brown eyes are clearly visible.Iknow its her,it has to be her; I can't be wrong with the mesmerising dark eyes.

I am thinking about her way to much! "Hey pretty lady I can drop you ." 

I know if she knew that I know her Identity she would never accept my help.I came to this conclusion because the girl who stood against me and my threat must have some ego issues. "Come on you know I am not that bad looking." 

How dumb can I be!I am supposed to act as if I do not know her.

I bite my tounge but is relived that she can't identify my mistake in the present situation. " Come on fast!"

At first she was hesitant but seeing the situation she got to my back. "We will go fast so hold me tight." I warn her. She sure is a stubborn girl.

I do not start the vehicle cause I know she will fall.I make the the sound with my accelerator.

"Don't you get it at once!" I scream and soon I feel her holding onto me. As I accelerate there I hear a shot of the gun.I don't look back. She has been holding me tightly and I drove with maximum speed I could go at that moment.

When we reach to the main road I park aside. Taking a breath of relief I realise she is still holding onto me. Her grip is really verystiff. I fake cough but she ignores it then I say,"Its ok now."

"You can leave me now" I say

The moment she leaves my t-shirt and make space between us, I realise that a sudden heating sensation is lost from my back and somehow I crave for it. Where she told me to stop I did and I knew that it wasn't her real address because she didn't notice that she had made me stop at a guest house. I just waved and left from the place. Driving home I felt happy helping her and it disturbed me thinking that if I weren't there what could have happened. Maybe her luck was good today.