Chapter 6

KABIR

"Hey! Are you blind or what can't you see?" I hear a voice behind me.

Surely she is new to D.U thats the reason she doen't know me or else she couldn't have dared to talk to me like this."Atleast apologise and help me!"She says again.

Its true that I had seen a girl entering the college and I did not care but unintentionally I actually drove past too close to her.However I do not care enough to help her and saying 'sorry' was out of my dreams. Kabir Singhania never says 'Sorry'.I just smirk to myself ' New girl!' I think to myself and walk away.

I meet Manik and Rohan at the east lawn which gets me late to my Business management class, not that I am very interested but my father, The Businessman Of the Year Mr. Harshvardhan Singhania wants me to excel in academics as well before I take onto our family business.Usually I am late for my classes nevertheless the professors let me in.The reason is the S.U is MINE. 

My family owns it so it makes it easier for me to be the prince of the university. Professor Jha our Business management teacher lets me in when I knock. How much ever he hates me for my causality he tolerates me just to impress my father. 

Aisha ditches me in bst class as usual.She hates the fact that Tia shares the same lecture as her.Tia is the queen bimbo of the college. I wonder how she doesn't get tired trying so hard to get me. She simply doesn't understand.In the class I see her waving at me from the back of the class.She is wearing a pink short dress and her black clutch lies in the table. Sure enough she has a seat empty beside her but I cannot tolerate her clinging to me all the lesson . 

Desperately my eyes scan the hall to find some other empty seat and then I see her. Firstly I am not sure if its the same girl i drove past this morning but then I am confirmed when I see the her dark hair falling on her face. 

I may have drove past fast and not turn to face her this morning but I am Kabir who just needs a glimpse to check out a girl completely. Taking long strides I go and make myself comfortable beside her.Atleast she doesn't seem like girls who would do anything to get my attention.She is constantly looking down on the desk.Whats her name? New girl!She has her hands on the front page and suddenly turns over the page.I am not dying to know your name new girl? Obviously I don't say that loud.I already know what Jha was blabbering about,not that I am a nerd but bst just interests me so I study ahead. Therefore I text Aisha and chat with her cause she was the one ditching me in the first place.

 For an instant i see the girl beside me through my peripheral vision.She is listening to the lecture intently but is playing with her pen. 'Definitely distracted'I think to myself. Looking back to my phone i realise Aisha had gone offline and I just randomly see through instagram to kill time. I side glance at her,she is staring at me. 

She is giving me short glances at times .Its so funny to see her trying so hard to look at me and listen to the lecture at the same time. 

"STOP it!" I say tartly cause its disturbing me to be watched but mostly I wanted to see her reaction and as I had expected she quickly looks down, she is so embarrassed . 

She keeps on fiddling with her pen and now even more. "I wasn't staring at you." She says it almost immediately loud enough for me to hear it clearly. 

She doesn't face me .She sure is something different . I guess its for the first time she had actually checked out a boy. Its quite normal for me cause I do have a pretty face and all girls want to be with me, get my attention, I admit it .

I look at her intently.She has got dark hair falling till her elbow, she is wearing floral plazzos and a white top. There is a 'A' pendent on her neck chain.Great collar bones. I have a smile on my face. Whats wrong with me?