Chapter Fourteen

Word Count: 1549

~Luella

Thought stands above me, watching me with those glistening silver eyes.

Has he always been this attractive? The answer is clearly yes. He's come from nowhere, appearing in front of me like an apparition, however I can feel the radiation between us, suggesting the realness of this moment. I sit up on the couch, as he rests beside me, not saying a single word. A waver, like a vignette that almost seems to glow, surrounds him.

He's beautiful. His eyes themselves are enough to pin me against the couch, the mist swirling within his irises only adding to the mystery that attracts me to him. He's like a fabled tale, that your mother tells you to avoid. The flawless sweep up the line of his jaw, to the structured perfection on his cheekbones.

Everything calls me to him. I fist the cloth of his shirt, drawing him in closer until I can feel his breath against my lips.

I shouldn't be doing this. But I can't stop.

He kisses me. The feeling of his lips against mine immediately locks into place a feeling that has been lingering in the back of my mind this entire time. The softness of his kiss increases to a more passionate, deep kiss. My fingers grip his broad shoulders, feeling him underneath my palms, while he holds my waist tightly, pulling me flush against him.

Falling back, he leans over me, running his hands across my body. I shiver, as they delve under my shirt, running across my skin. I know this is bad of me. In this position, I'm giving myself completely to him, but it's as if I can't help but throw myself at him completely.

"I want you so bad," I breathe, as he pulls away from the kiss, giving me a chance to breathe. He focuses his attention down my neck to my collarbone with a trail of bites and kisses.

I'm not sure where this is coming from.

I can feel him pushing my shirt up my body, and I don't stop him until it's off my head and I'm kissing him again. This is pure bliss. I don't care that we should stop and be sensible about this. I'm not kidding anyone pretending I haven't been attracted to Thought all this Time. I want him completely without anything getting in my way...

Until everything disappears, and I'm suddenly aware I'm waking up. This was a dream. An uncensored, incredible dream that I didn't want to end.

That is, until I realise Thought is actually here, staring at me.

"Oh...What's happening," I question, looking around at my surroundings. It suddenly dawns on me where I am and why I'm here. I came to see Thought and talk to him, and instead I feel asleep on his couch in the middle of his foyer. How could I be so foolish? After everything that has happened, I should have been aware of him arriving back her to at least explain why I came into his home in the first place.

I'm embarrassed...no, mortified at the dream I had. Just to add to all of this. Not to mention, to wetness that has gathered between my legs, only reiterating how I felt within my own thoughts. Why in the world would I dream about him in the first place?

"You were asleep," he murmurs, as I sit up properly. He stands from where he was kneeling on the ground in front of me, instead taking a seat beside me.

I turn my body to face him. "What time is it? Is this real?"

"This is very real," he tells me, looking concerned, although there's a suspicious twinkle in his eyes. "It's late. You clearly are exhausted. You were...you seemed upset, making noises in your sleep. I took a glance into your mind to ensure your nightmare wasn't too harrowing, and-"