12.) A Misty Castle Waits for You

A/N:

Sorry for the long wait! I swear losing my Fredding time is driving me horn-

CRAZY. it's driving me crazy.

Anywhos- yous should check our the new Freddie fanfic by my darling, freddiesmixtapes  🤩❤️❤️❤️

Andddd

While you're at it- check our the smutty lovin' that Madaboutmercury has written 🙃❤️

Awwwwwright alright. Alrighhhh.

Bit of a longer chapter for you, my loves! ❤️💖
Hope you like it 😉😉😊

Okay!
Let's do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***

Roger:

The minute I walked in the joint, I could tell it was a really big sleeze fest. The woman were scantily dressed in barely-there costumes. All the paying customers had dancers on their laps, while their hands gripped onto their bare skin. I want to leave so badly- I don't want to be seen here.

I've only come to see if Mary is full of it or not. I don't see Cherie anywhere, but then again it's pretty hard to tell one woman from another besides looking at their body shapes and hair color. They all have their faces covered with a piece of fabric, only letting their eyes shine through. I'm sure that looking into Cherie's eyes would be enough for me, but maybe not. Maybe it's been too long. No. Never mind what am I saying? Of course I'd identify her!

The music switches to a slower, less adrenaline filled tempo as the sword dancers filter off the stage. The gleaming silver poles are the only decoration left on stage, before a number of other girls come along and begin to dance around. I fidget in my seat, a bit uncomfortable when a woman approaches me. She doesn't talk, doesn't even ask my permission- she just begins to twirl around in front of me until she's on my lap, twisting her hips around on my crotch.

For all I know, Jimmy could be here tonight. He could already have been tipped off by Mary or whoever else about the fact that I am here or that I now know what really happened to Cherie. My wife knows that I'm here. She knows why I'm here. This is fine. At least, that's what I keep telling myself as the woman continues her teasingly seductive dance. She gets up and shakes her hips about, making the belt on her waist shimmy and jingle.

The next thing I know, I'm being suffocated by her large bust pressing against my face as she roughly grabs rugs my hair once before letting go with a twinkling giggle. I really hope that the temporary black hair dye of my disguise, won't rub off on her hands.

I'm not gonna lie- obviously that is a turn on. I'm a tit man- it's only natural. Either way, I take out my wallet and then shove a hefty portion of my cash in her cleavage and gesture with a tilt of my head for her to leave.

She does and I immediately down the rest of my drink. I don't need to be getting myself into any damn trouble tonight. I'm only here to see...

Shit.

That motherfucker! Just by chance I witness a close glance of Jimmy pulling a woman roughly by the arm, as she was just straddling another man at a table closer to the stage. He tugs her away from the customer who seems to be yelling about the interruption of his paid lap dance.