28.) FU(ck)N IT

A/N:

This is sort of just a "fun" filler chapter.
Hahahahaha.
****SPECIAL GUEST STAR*****
= mrbadguymercury 🥰😅💖💖💖

Idk what I'm doing with my life.
But there's explanation for the tone switch up later.

KBYE!
Xo
❤️

Oh, almost forgot.

*****SMUT WARNING******
Not my best but eh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He rolls over in bed to lie across my chest placing sweet, slow kisses along the fabric of my silk camisole. "Mmmm...good morning, Angel...,"

A breathy sigh escapes my lips as I open my eyes to see Freddies deep brown orbs staring back at me. He raises an eyebrow, peering up at me as he continues to kiss my body, sliding the top of his tongue down the crack of my cleavage.

"You're so sweet....," he murmurs. His deep, husky morning voice vibrating against my skin causing every hair on my body to stand at attention.

I don't know why, but I have the urge to hike up the fun this time. Laying on my seductive tone, I begin to caress his hair before giving it a swift tug once my fingers are entangled within his curly locks. "Do you mind if I video you...you look so sexy, Papi..."

His lips curve upward into that irresistible sideways smirk that could instantly make me fall into orgasm, his eyes shine with a hint of sparkling secrets that my body wants to unravel.

He scoffs as if offended, lifting his body on top of mine, his hands on either side of my head as he begins to grind his stiff morning wood onto my moistening center. He bends his head down to suck on the delicate skin of my neck. "I'd like that...."

His hot breath tickles my skin, sending a euphoric tingle through my clouded senses. Reaching over to the nightstand, I pick up his phone, sneakily clicking on his last open app to open the live camera lense.

"Are you absolutely sure you don't mind...," I question once more, already knowing the answer I press record as I focus on his luring, honey toned brown eyes.

The camera button turns red, just as he licks his lips. His bare chest showing on the phone screen. The comments begin to roll in, showing fans squealing in excitement.

______________________________________
Comments:

Deacydarling1951: "What's this?!"

Gr8pairofmaracas: "Omgomg omgomg omgomg!!!"

Mrbadguymercury: "Aim lower, darling!"

Laspalabrasdelabulge: "Holy crap!! My wet dream is live, y'all!"

Mrbadguymercury: "Iiiiiiiiiiibrahiiiiiiiimmmm"
________________________________________

Giggling to myself at the first set of comments that scan across the screen, Freddie still has no idea.

"You like that, don't you baby?,"

___________________________________________
Mrbadguymercury: "YASSSSS DADDIE WE LIKE IT ALOT 🤯"

Nancydrew_ivelostmysh0e: "is this a joke?! Does he know he's being recorded!?"

FairyMercury: "omg! Somebody tell him! Report!"
___________________________________________