45.) Cus You're a Cool Cat

A/N:

We are slowlyyyy closing out, froggies— AYYYE!

But anyway-

*LET THERE BE SMUT*

Freddie:

Her flesh beneath my fingertip, the warmth her body brings me as she lies beneath me— both fire me up inside. Cherie is all the heaven I'll ever want, need, or ask for.

I've had her— my heart, my heaven, my angel...I've had her for all these years healing and mending one another from our scathed pasts.

For me she is the only higher being there is. She's given me a man-made paradise & I'll follow her til the end of time.

My lips trace familiar paths of pleasure as her breath hitches in her throat, I press myself against her, every tingling sensation from the taste of her skin makes me quiver impatiently. Feeling her legs tightly wrap around me, her thighs clench my waist, pushing my hardened shaft between her legs.

"Someone's eager this morning," She mumbles the words on top my lips, forming her mouth on mine as my tongue finds hers, swapping our heat.

I don't answer with words, too captivated by my horny, dry humps. I can feel her moistening the cloth of my boxers with every grind, the cotton fabric becoming warm with precum.

Lifting off of her, the outline of her body: delicate, soft, tender and beautiful. To me she will always be the only one to flick the feverish flame in my heart, while also sending the blood pumping in my veins down to my center.

My hands slowly run up her legs, slide across her thighs— no panties in sight. Just the way I like.

"Give it to me slow, Papi," The way she groans her demand makes my cock bounce. "Who's eager now?,"

I chuckle softly as my fingers find her entrance, "Wet for Papi already...," My tongue slides up her folds, lapping her flavor on the tip.

Her hands mingle in my hair, pressing my mouth onto her mound. Pursing my lips while spreading hers open, I suck her clit into my mouth quickly, "ahhh, Papi...," I build her up, experimenting with relentless tongue kisses, swirling circles on her clit.

Her legs shake around me, I can feel her thighs flex and relax around my face. I hold them down, steadying myself to glide up her body: sensual...slow... My tongue passes her navel, my teeth nip to tease the skin of her stomach up to her chest.

"Mmmmmm," A sigh of gratitude vibrates my up my throat as I grab handfuls of her tits, smothering my face between them, sucking her nipple into my mouth, pulling hard, "Ooooh, yes- yes!," I blow on her now wet skin as I dip my fingers inside of her at the same time, the cool air slowly perking her nipple hard.

Her fingertips trace the outline of my sideburns, "Fill me up," She purrs in my ear, firing me higher as she whimpers when I replace my fingers with the girth of my manhood, shoving all of me as deep as I can go. I've got to hold on tight, my arms wrap around her, keeping her body as still as possible underneath me.

Steady, tantalizing pumps move my hips in a delicious circle of pleasure. "Ooooooh," I let each moan tumble out of my lips to spill into her mouth.

Our exchange is a vocal opera, heightening each moan into a shrieking whine as I begin to slam into her. Picking up the pace, my cock is soaked, my hairs drenched with every sticky squirt of orgasm I deliver.

Her fingernails claw my shoulders, she holds me tightly as my body begins to shake uncontrollably, begging to explode. As I throw my head back, jaw slacked, gurgling roars trapped in my throat, she kisses me sweetly. First pecking the lining of my collar bone, up to my neck, pulling me back down to her as I shut my eyes tightly trying to reach climax.