41.) Forevermore

A/N:

Okay...
A shorter chapter but I gotta build the present, toooooo 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Maybe some smut.

Xx

His breath is heavily pouring into my mouth. If I could gulp it down and hold it like a strong drag of a cigarette, I would.

The liquor on his lips makes him dangerous. I know I shouldn't have, but I did it again. Another one night stand with a strange man I picked up in a bar. The comfort of sexual pleasure without strings is a high I can't deny myself.

The iris of his gorgeous colored eyes glow as he undresses me, stripping me out of my panties with steady hands. He isn't a drooling mess of a man, not a dog, not to me- not yet, anyway.

But he's eager enough to have his head in a fog. He's desperate enough to let the curdling groans escape his throat without shame as I watch him writher in ecstacy. The veins of his neck bulge more prominently when his eyes roll to the back of his head, diving, digging into me with each skin-tingling thrust.

His skin is sin, but still worth the inevitable heartbreak. No, I mustn't get attached. This is nothing. It means nothing. He is nothing.

His body serenades mine with a smooth grind of his hips. I wrap my fingers beneath the sharp, defined angles of his jaw. Pulling his lips onto mine, savoring each swirl of our tongue massage between the purring, throaty moans we breathe into each other.

Every time he dips his swollen cock inside of me I sigh my exhilaration in his ear. Whispering his name over and over again- mostly so I won't forget it by morning.

"Sweetheart— arghhh, fuck! You're so goood"
He calls me sweet with a low rasp to his voice, sizzling with desire. He isn't rough, in fact, this is the most delicate I've ever been fucked, but I'm not hating it at all.

My fingers tug at the curls of his hair, shortly cropped around the sides, but enough for a handful to yank on top. His Adam's apple bobs with the deep tone he tries to suppress as his body stiffens. He sounds like he's chuckling, building up his climax. His eyes open wide, his jaw slacks as all the air is wiped out of him in a slow, unsteady exhale and he is beautiful.

By morning, I'll want him gone.
By tea time, he'll be forgotten.
But tonight is ours.

And, I'll be damned if he ever forgets about me.

———————————————————-

"Mum will be offended if we chose anyone but her and Aunt Rose for your hair and makeup," Richie comments with a tight smile as if unsure of his input.

The truth is he couldn't care less about the details that make up his wedding. All he wants and needs is Laura. Just him and his bride, committing to one another for the long haul. But, he wants to make her happy, so he's trying.

This is also why he's actually relieved to have a twin sister for once. She and Laura being so close, helps too. So for now, he peaks over their shoulders as they skim through catalogs and online inspiration boards. He oohs and ahhhs in all the right places, until a topic that intrigues him is brought up and he can hardly wipe the smile from his lips.

"So, now you're paying attention, huh? Ya, big pervert!," Charlie giggles, jutting her elbow into his chest, making him grunt and rub the now sore area.

"A man wait all his life for his bachelor party, what of it?," His sniffs, lifting his pointy nose upward confidently. "Besides, you two have no planning to do, in fact, my roommate from university is driving up here to help with that," he winks at Laura, who rolls her eyes with a huff.