31.) Don't Break the Spell

Shamelessly walking out of the back bedroom to catch up to Cherie, I have to make my way past the guys who are still up playing what looks like an intense game of scrabble.

Damnit. Why didn't they tell me there was a game going on? They're scared I'll win. Cowards!

They've stacks of cups filled with drinks all around the table as they bicker back and forth amongst themselves.

"Bastard! You cant do that!," Roger's raspy voice becomes higher than usual as he stand to smack his hand off of the table top.

Brian just sits with a wide grin as they both look on at Deacy who is ranking up the score.

"Lacquers— that's 168 points for Brian...," Deacy rolls his eyes as he and Roger both give a grinning Brian the death glare. Well, we don't call it 'death scrabble' for nothing.

"What can I say? Triple word, you sore losers! Ha!," Bri gulps the remainder of his drink as I clear my throat letting my presence be known.

"Oh, now look. You've awaken the sleeping beauty from her slumber. Care to join?," Roger chuckles.

"He can't join, the games almost over.," Brian crosses his arms.

"Why? Afraid you'll lose, darling?," I pucker my lips at him, making kissing noises as I scoot into the booth.

As I sit to have a look at the board game tiles on Deacys side I place one letter in the board. "There ya go, Johnny?" I smile defiantly.

"En?," Brian complains. "That's not even a wo-,"

"En is a measurement! Look it up, darling," the sound of the shower being turned on reminds me that I have elsewhere to be.

Rising from my seat, I look down my nose at them before commenting and walking away.

"I'd love to sit and chat with you lot, but...," I pat the front of my pants, only teasing the poor lonely cherubs. "I've got to add some lacquer to my knackers. Have fun with your little game, dears!,"

"For fucks sake! Freddie! Not the shower!," Brian whines from the table before I wink at him, opening the bathroom door.

"Lacker knacker," Deacy giggles, blushing up a bit as he swallows the remainder of his beer.

"Go on, Fred. Add some luster to your cluster! I can't be mad at that!," Roger's booming laughter is the last thing I listen to as I snicker, "Fuck off!," shaking my head, and entering the steamy bathroom.

—————————-

The glass doors of the shower have steamed up enough to block most of my vision. I hear her humming through the sound of water rushing around her movements.

I strip out of my clothes, feeling the heat seep into my pores and my skin begin to tingle. The silhouette of her naked body is a darkened outlined shadow.

As I walk closer, I can hear her hum begin to turn into soft, delicate moans. Her hand roams between her thighs.

I can't help but stroke myself.

Eyeing her breasts, perfectly pointed perky nipples—I tighten my grip on my hardening shaft.

I bite down on my lip, watching the curve of her back dip as she reaches her tender spot, she inhaled sharply, letting her lips fall open—my gentle jerks pump faster.

Licking my lips to the sight of her gorgeous peach-bottom, soaked and plump—I'm ready for the real thing.

Gently tapping my knuckles against the glass door of the shower, I can see her jump back slightly startled.