42.) Ogre Battle

A/N:

Ooooof!

Okay. So, as you ALLLLL should know by now.
I cannot help my lies. 🤗

This was getting wayyy too long!
UuugHHhHghhhGg 😒😒

Soooo I sliced it AGAIN.
SUE ME. 👺

I'm gonna keep going and hopefully will have it out by later today or tomorrow.

"Hang" in there, lovies.

(Maybe you'll get that remark at the end of this chapter) 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

LETS GO!
X
——————————————————-

He's got me tied up, arms to the headboard, legs suppressed by his weight. There's no use in squirming. My mouth is muffled with a bunched up shirt stuffed down my throat.

"Talkings just a waste of breath! And livings just a waste of death...I need you,Cherie. I need you to solve my loneliness...we're one in the same, you know that,"

He forces my eyes to meet his by lifting my chin with a rough tug. I try to keep myself steady, not letting the satisfaction of one single quiver radiate down to his fingertips.

Even with the involuntary tears rolling down my cheeks, I meet his eye contact. He looks terrified, deranged and unsure of himself. To others he might seem to have really cracked his egg, to be a madman on the lose.

But I know him. I know that he's not spreading his confidence out in arrogance. Not this time. He's scared.

With an uncharacteristic, soft smile he unravels the ties that bind my wrists. My arms fall like dead weight, plopping to the mattress only, the tingling almost painful.

His other hand tremble as he outlines my features with the trace of his fingertips. "Don't you care at all? I've...I've tried to move on. I let you go, didn't I?"

Thinking the question to be rhetorical and absolutely ridiculous, I stay still not daring to answer him. His eyes glisten, shining their green gloss into mine.

"Jimmy, you fucking cunt bastard!!"

"Paul's gone, you know. He made me do all of this, really. I-I...you don't really think I'd hurt your children, do you?," The slime lubricating his words is enough to make my stomach turn. Freddie and the guys keep shouting from the other room, but they're ties were bone stiff. There's no way they can help me now.

"I'd never do that to you, babe. But you know I need help— won't you please just help me"

"Come out here and fight me like a man!"

That's enough. He's playing me up and I know it. I hiss through my teeth when he continues to stroke my swollen cheek. The memory of him hurting me time and time again heats me up with a burning rage. I can't hold it in any longer.

I lunge at him. Full force. Barely able to feel my limbs, but I gotta chance it.

My hands wrap around his throat so quickly and with all my power. His eyes widen in shock as I use my freedom to finally fight back.

My thumbs dig into each side of his Adam's apple and I watch with pleasure as he tries to rip my hands away, gasping for breath.

"Cherie!! Say something! What's goin on!?"

I can somewhat here the background noise, but my vision is blanking. All I see is red as we struggle against one another.

We thrash around the room, bashing into walls and furniture as he tries to pry his way free from me. But, I'm no fool. I won't let up. I won't back down.