21.) When a Man Loves a Woman

A/N:

*Drrrrrrrrrum rrrrroll please*

Am I finally updating ?😅

Cherie:

Being with Freddie is like floating on top of the tallest ride at the fair—it's scary and worrisome, but breathtakingly beautiful in the same instance.

Our love has been tremendously worn through and tried under the most unfortunate circumstances, yet the feel of absolute exhilaration has never left. Just a simple stroke from his finger tips to my skin sends an electrifying spasm through me.

He can reach the depth of my soul, to the darkest corners that I've never been courageous enough to explore.

He takes me and wraps me in his arms, like a quilt of love. He cradles me against him and allows me to curl up on his lap.

His nervousness is clear for me to see. I can hear the hurried tick of his heart as it pounds against his chest. My poor Freddie...he's been through so much....

He picks me up, bridal style and walks us back to bed. As carefully as he seems to be moving, I'm not sure what's going on in his mind, but I know it's whirling with unanswered questions.

"I just want you to know that everything is going to be alright now. I'm going to take care of you....and I love you no matter what, darling. You're worth it. You're worth every single ounce of me." His words make every hair on my skin prickle up and pay attention as he keeps his arms securely around me.

For him, I'd do anything. Give my life if I had to. I almost did and now there's a bigger price to pay.

I start to kiss him though my sobs are still difficult to keep down. He doesn't mind it. He never did. He caresses my face with a tender touch, outlining my features with his fingertips. He brings warmth to every inch of my body just from the touch of our lips.

His kiss is slow, his tongue delicious and sweet tasting. I can feel the fullness of his lips press against mine and with every pucker he sighs contently. His eyelashes flutter and his eyelids show crease lines indicating that he's squeezing them shut tightly.

His hands cup both sides of my face as he draws us closer together, putting half of his chest against mine and one leg in between both of my own.

Freddie has always known his way around my body and through my heart. His kisses become more eager, more direct and desperate as our bodies combine. That's when I notice the splash of his own tears on my cheeks. He breaks away to let out a heavy sound that crushes me entirely. He's crying for me and all I want is for this hurt to end.

"I'm going to take all the pain away, Angel...just let me...I promise not to hurt you...," His voice is creamy and smooth. His tear drops slide down from the corners of his eyes as he stares into the depths of my soul. "I only want you to feel my love...all of it."

We hadn't talked about this yet. About making love again. About the urgency we feel inside to answer loves muted plea. The old Freddie and Cherie would have rekindled the sex drive on the first night. But things were much more complicated. And, I'm scared.

"None of that matters to me. You're all I want. All I'll ever need. No one will ever come after you, mi amor. I was a fool to even try. Please...let me love you.."

I can't resist him. Nothing in this life could ever make me deny him. To have our bodies intertwine together to speak a language all our own— that's the love I want and need, too.

I start to undress beneath him and he takes the lead, helping me out of my clothes with gentle hands. It doesn't take long for him to swiftly tear his pants away and climb back on top of me.

But, to my surprise, I don't feel smothered. I don't feel trapped or vulnerable or suffocated beneath his weight. His body covers mine as he slowly dips hisself into my wet and ready entrance.

The swirls of his hips are delicate strokes of cashmere. The way he loves me is careful and gentle like a pair of virgins discovering each other for the very first time.

I gasp repeatedly at the sensation of him filling me up. His slow pumps expand my tightening walls, reigniting the passionate love making that we've always had.

"Awwwh, Papi...yesss...yess.. thank you..yess"

His eyes stay on me, as he hovers above me, supporting himself on his elbows, never releasing his adorning eyes from mine. He intently watches my love faces while my eyes open and close, taking in the full extent of pleasure this godforsaken worlds ever known.

He gives me lust. He gives me passion. He could set fire to ice. I've taken greed to a whole new level and I'm afraid— dead afraid. Not of him, but for our future. But, I could never let him go.

I feel his lips kissing every part of me that he can reach. His lips dance along my collar bone, down the middle of my chest. His tongue slides around my nipples and his eyes never leave mine. I love to watch him suck me.

With his cock still loving me, he sways his hips tantalizingly slow letting me soak up the flesh between us. Every time he glides his rock hard cock in and out of me, my pussy responds obediently. Squirting out my juices, groaning out every moan and mumble into long, throaty cries.

"Yeah, baby...mmmmm...give it to me.. aghhh fuck"

His body shivers as he spills his warm cum into me, rasps of his loving whispers in my ear. I hold him closer, tighter, with a strong grip across his back. My legs pressing against his soft ass, pulling him in deeper and deeper. I feel my spot so tender, his thick head digging into me is so sweet it should be a sin. I'll commit again and again.

——————

Freddie:

"Did you not sleep at all?," Cherie asks while turning around to look at me. She's wrapped in my red silk robe, her hair lose and feathery around the edges. She looks like a vision from one of my dreams: Angelic, bright and devastatingly beautiful.

The truth is I couldn't stop myself from looking at her. When she's asleep I can't see the pain in her eyes. I laid awake while she slept til the afternoon, hoping that me making love to her was enough. Though, I know it's going to be a long, hard road ahead of us.

"Love of my life...you don't know how long I've waited for this moment..," I brush her hair behind her ear when her shy smile peaks through. "I really love you..," I breathe the words, but it's her that leans in to kiss my lips. And this is how I've always wanted my dreamers ball to end. Whatever this world can give to us, she's all I need.