29.) A Little People Magic

A/N:

BLAH.

Isaidgoodday!

sAy Oh nAr rUH ❤️

——————————————————

"There is no going back on this—we have to do it for Paul. It's what he would've w-,"

"I don't give a shit about Paul! I don't give a shot about what you have to say, either. I'm not doing it-," I try to interrupt him. To walk away and back down from this old deal. It isn't right. It isn't me anymore.

"You love him still, don't you? Hah...pathetic," His demented smile sizzled into my mind as his eyes widened with a fury that could only be described as the look of one deranged individual.

"If you don't want me to end him— you'll comply...," he urges, pulling out a piece of paper from his back pocket. I gulp at his threats...I know he means it. He's got nothing to lose now..

"Here," he points at the selected coordinates. "Go here and don't come back until you bring those little disgusting rats to me— hell, if you want I'll just kill Cherie for real this time and you can have your way with Bucky like you wanted..."

———————————————————

Freddie:

Walking into the house, I find all to be quiet besides the low lull of music coming from the kitchen. As I peer beyond the doorway, I spot little Emmy strapped into her high chair, smashing her breakfast around, while Rose washes dishes at the sink.

Emmys shining, smiling face looks up at me and she waves her fork around, greeting me with a few syllables.

"Feddie! Fed-feddie!," She coos from her seat, giggling when I walk up to her to smother her cheeks with fast pecking kisses. "No-no," She giggles. "Unco! -Top it!,"

"Good morning, Fred," Rose turns the running water off, wiping her hands on a dish towel before coming over to give me a hug.

"How're you girls doing this morning? Ready for our fun little trip?," Emmy reaches claps her hands with a nod, reaching her arms up for me to pick her up.

I lift her from her seat as Rose cleans up the mess of scrambled egg bits from Emmys food tray.

"I just have to rush up to get dressed— can you watch her for a sec?," Rose calls over her shoulder as she takes up the staircase. She's moving better than she has been, that's for sure.

"What do you say, Em? Ready to go on an airplane—Ah, one moment, darling..," I place Emmy down to play with her toys in the living room to answer my phone from my pocket.

"Hello, Angel...did you just wake up?" Cherie's mumbled voice sounds so sleepy, though she denies just waking up at this time.

"Right...well, I'm just here with Brian— I-,"

"Yes— Roger. I meant to say Roger haha,"

It was at this moment that Emmy began to cry, at least reassuring Cherie of my whereabouts. I rush off the phone with her, "Gotta go now, darling. Little Emmy has made a mess— I'm watching her while Roger gets ready...,"

——————————————————-

Rose:

"Where is Rog, by the way? Does he know...I mean did you tell him?," Freddie twiddles his thumbs nervously in the seat beside me as the small jet begins to ascend into the air.