32.) SHARK! (Part One)

A/N:

Are yaaaaaaaaa readay?!

You know I like to keep some secrets!
But little by little they'll be coming out now.

It's a little snippety. I know-ughhhh

Letsssss get this build up goinnn, hmmm!?
❤️❤️🙃
Xo

————————————————————-

Cherie:

I wake up abruptly when Freddie shoves me off of him in one big push. My eyes grow wide when I fall to the couch where his body laid to feel it moistened with an outline of sweat. I look up to see him running on his way to the restroom.

"Freddie?," I call after him, but instead of answering he slams the door shut. Before I can even think to get up and see what's the matter, I hear the faucet turn on and the door lock into place.

"What's that all about?," Brian asks from his place at the counter as he mixes his cup of morning tea.

"I-I don't know?," My answer sounds more puzzled than his.

"Freddie?," I timidly knock on the door trying to listen passed the running water. I think I hear him getting sick, but I can't be sure.

"Go away!," he groans behind the door.

"Let me in. Do you need something-,"

"No! I said Go!"

"Mummy! There you are," Richie smiles brightly as he tries to tie his little red robe around his body.

"I lookeded for you and waited and you don't come to bed.," He shakes his head with a smirk.

"That's a cus you take up the whole bed!," Charlie giggles as she prances from behind him, nudging him out of the way while she makes her way into her seat at the table.

"Nuh uh! I don't. You makes me stay in one place. Always hugging me, big baby!," Richie sticks his tongue out at her quickly slipping it back into his mouth when he sees me watching him.

"Sorry, Mummy," he instantly apologizes, clasping his hands together on the table top.

"Boy, if looks could kill," Says Roger as he comes out of his bunk. I roll my eyes at him. "Good morning to you, too, Cher. It should be a good morning after all that ruckus last night,"  he snickers.

"Yeah, tell me about it!," John laughs as he joins us. His curly hair is a big mess, pushed down to one side from his sleeping spot on his pillow. "I had nightmares!," he gasps, comically.

"Oh, right. John Deacon, the virgin," Brian jibes.

"Bri!," I scold him quickly, darting my eyes to the twins. "Little ears!,"

"Hahha, I'm sure those little ears have heard much more than their fair share of-," Rogers mouth shuts as we all stare at Freddie who walks passed us like there's fire on his heels. He doesn't even say hello or good morning. He goes into the back bedroom and closes the door.

"What's his problem?," Deacy asks, noticing Rogers weary side glance.

"I'll be right back....Can you fix the twins some breakfast, too?,"

"Of course! Anything for my favorite set of twins," Brian picks up the tension and changes his tone to a lighter note, hopefully distracting the twins.

———————————————————

Freddie:

The plans all set. Everything should be perfectly in place and all I have to do is keep the element of surprise. My bride deserves the very best and I think this Christmas shall be one to top them all.