16.) To leave His Dead Life Behind

A/N:

Ellooooo 😈
You asked for it and you shall receive.
(Hahhaha dirtyyyy)

Anyway!
ENJOY THE MADNESS❤️

"So she's back—your wife is back?,"

I haven't even fully walked into my house yet. Jim is standing in the hallway, drink in his hand and my robe tied around his body. His face looks deeply pained and his posture slightly slumped.

"H-how-," I begin to question how the hell he knows this, but he breaks the space between us and ropes my body against his. His lips crash against mine as he pushes my back against the door.

I don't know why I don't push him away from me now— I'm swooped up in the agonizing passion of our kiss. His lips slowly peel away from mine, but he doesn't move back. As he speaks his lips brush mine, our mustaches tickle eachother.

"I'm so sorry Freddie I-I betrayed your trust...I'm so ashamed...," His eyes search mine and for the first time in all the time we've been together, I see some tears well up as one drop spills from the rim of his eyes.

I feel like I've been punched in the gut. My whole heart is mashed up and torn between the man before me and the woman who is the light of my existence.

"Betrayed me? Darling, how...how ever so?," My finger tips catch the tears that start to spritz his face. He pushes my hand away as he finally takes a step back allowing me room to think straight.

"I..well...let's have a seat and I'll explain..," He doesn't wait for me to agree he walks into the living room, taking a seat on the couch. I follow him, involuntarily feeling my nerves begin to eat me up inside.

He taps the cushion beside him for me to sit. I oblige and sit down as he cups my hands in his. My hands usually seem so big, but they're small and slender compared to his that are large and rough.

He caresses my cheek with the back of his hand, sliding it down my face until his fingers pinch my chin.

"Freddie, I took our little darlings out tonight. I told them you were in the hospital to wake them up and-,"

I smack his hand away from my face now, feeling the bubbling rage build up. "Why the fuck would you do that?!," I hiss between gritted teeth.

"So this is you betraying my trust, hmmm?! Waking up my children and possibly petrifying them with me being hurt?!," I stand to my feet, briskly pacing the front of the couch as he stays seated with his mouth ajar.

"N-no, Love. Please, just listen! I-I haven't finished explaining-,"

"Well you better have a pretty goddamn good explanation for pulling this shit!,"

———————————————————

Jimothy:

"Love, calm down!,"

"Calm down!??!," He huffs, posture erect, chest out, eyes blazing with fury. "Don't you dare tell me to calm down, Jim! I trusted you to watch them-,"

"But you lied about your wife! You said Rose was sick! What kind of fucked up excuse have you to lie about such a thing!?,"

You know I thought telling him the truth would be a good thing, but seeing as how the asshole will not even give me a chance to talk—

His whole demeanor changes. His chest caved in as his shoulders slump forward and he takes his seat back down beside me. Still feeling the bit of a grudge inside; I'm fighting with myself here, but after the close call tonight...I can no longer hide my true feelings.