57.) Always Make You Bleed

A/N:

It's been a minute.. . . .
I think my dark days are behind me now. I was at a loss for quite a while, but alas my beautiful prince has lifted me again. ❤️❤️❤️

Let's enjoy the head games again. You know you like it 😉🙃

————————————————

Charlie:

Lily and I can hardly step foot off the property! The damned press is stalking right outside of the garden gates and I, for one, don't want to be front page news. Not that I have any say in that right now...

It's day 3 since my private interview with David Wigg has hit the airways. Little did I know there was also a linked story going around that was truly the cause for this kind of paparazzi stake out.

"Turn the tv on. Are you watching this?," Richie always thinks he knows everything. He's on the other side of the world and still in everyone's business.

"Yeah, I know. I'm the one who set it up-"

"No. Not that," he sighs. "I'm sending you a link..."

Seconds later my phone dings with a new message. "I'm putting you on speaker— JESUS FUCK!"

"Yeah... I was about to warn you," he laughs, but only for a second. I carefully walk closer to my phone, which I had just thrown across the room.

I think I'm scarred. Yep. Scarred for life.

"You should've started with a warning! This is— this is frickin porn!"

"Well, it's your fault!," he sneers.

"How the hell is a leaked video of our parents doing god knows what in public my fault?!," I can't believe this!

"Well, read the article that goes with the video-"

"No thanks!"

He starts to cackle like a lunatic, confusing the crap outta me as I'm still trying to gauge my eyes out. I quickly click out of the link to the video of our parents necking on some dark, sketchy rooftop.

"The headline says it's the night we were conceived—"

"RICHARD!," I shriek at the top of my lungs. "Watch your language."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I thought you'd get a kick out of it. The only reason it was probably dug up anyhow is because of your interview. So.....," he drags on.

"So....," I roll my eyes, yanking Lily away from the front door. "One second, Rich.."

"And just where do you think you're going?," I ask Lily as she fixes her appearance in the hallway mirror.

"I've got plans, ya know with friends-"

"There's no way you're getting passed the gates without a million photographs," I mumble.

"Duh. Why do you think I'm dressed like this?," she smirks.

"Can't you just wait a minute. I'll drive you," she huffs, crossing her arms as she peers behind the curtain toward the crowd of reporters out front. "Fine," she whines, throwing herself back into the couch.

I take the phone off of mute mode, "Still there?"

"So, is it rami?"

"Wh—huh?," I pause a second, even taking the phone away from my ear to see if this is actually my twin brother speaking. "Aren't you on your honeymoon, go enjoy yourself for fuck sake. I don't feel like fighting internationally."