33.) SHARK! (Part Two)

A/N:

I've realized that these secrets are way too hard to explain. Hahahahaha uhm so it's gonna take a few more chapter than I thought to finish! ❤️

Hopefully some of you are still up for the wait! Sorry that I've dragged !!

Thank you beauties for reading & following along 💖💖🥰 it means so much! I'm so glad for knowing all you lovies— you make my heart SOOOO WARM💝💝

Happy holidays
X

~~~~~~meanwhile in London~~~~~~~~

"I'm not helping you! I don't want any part of it!" She peers behind me, lifting herself on her toes trying to sneak a peak into the back seat of my car.

"But they're just children. I thought you loved him. I love him enough to do this for him, I guess you don't...," I know it's a cheap move, but it's worth a shot.

Marys eyes seem to gloss over when I openly admit my love for him. Freddie seems to collect all of these hearts and then leave us all out to dry. I know she knows how I feel. We're the same in some ways. Both touched by love, but only by his fingertips.

"Jim, I- he won't understand it that way. I'm telling you! It's not going to end well! I've already done my time for Paul. I'm not doing anything else-,"

"Oh, you didn't do it for Paul and you know it! Everyone's had their own agenda. But this time, it's Jimmy running things and he's fucking lost his mind,"

She begins to back away, to slowly creak the door closed, but I step inside the doorway preventing her from shutting me out.

"Jim, please. I'm done with it. I've washed my hands clean! I only want his forgiveness and-,"

"This is the only way he'll forgive you"

——————————————————-

Cherie:

"I'm Chrissy by the way, and this is Anna,"

"Charmed.," I reply without giving her a second breath. I start to pour the contents of the champagne bottle into two flutes, handing one to Kash while we wait.

"You know you don't have to be such a stuck up bitch," Anna speaks up, obviously feeling the need to defend her friend.

"You know you don't have to be a fucking whore! I'll be the biggest bitch you'll ever meet and that's a promise—ooops!," i act quickly as the door swings open and splash my flute across to her. Immature- yes. But who the hell cares.

"Sorry to keep you waiting ladies! We had to sign a few autographs,"

"Roger! You scared me!," I tut and pout my lips as the guys get in. "Ooh, now look! You're all wet," feigning regret, I throw a handful of napkin to the drenched girl's lap.

"Is everybody nice and wet?," Freddie chuckles as he climbs into limo, taking the seat beside me.

"Well, I am!," Anna says, blowing him a kiss with a flirtatious wink from across the stretch.

"Me. To...," I stare directly at her, seeing the fume steam off of her head as I grab Freddie's hand and place it at base between my thighs.

"Oh?," Freddie starts to nibble on my ear in response, tickling my skin with his mustache.

I giggle lightly, turn to grab his chin and lift his lips to mine. Tasting the alcohol on his tongue, my guess is the guys were trying to unwind before meeting back with us. The liquor loosens the swirl of his tongue- I don't mind the crowd one bit.