Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to brave_heart_324 for her kind words and votes!

-----

I don't know how long I ran but when I stopped my strength was already depleted and I fell down. A heavy sigh came rushing out of my lips as I laid on the dump grass, my chest heaving as the memories of my life came rushing back. How I have been pushed and tossed. How I've been humiliated and rejected by everyone. No wonder some people commit suicide.

Without support one tends to crumble. Even though humans don't believe it, we need each other in survive. We need love to survive, it's that family love that pushes us to our limits, love for your mate,your daughter that makes everything worth it.

Without any of that the struggle we make are not worth it. It's that love that makes us stronger and when it doesn't exist, we break for it's through people that we survive. It's through those people again that we die and get destroyed.

I lay down feeling my strength coming back a little bit. I stand up on shaky legs as I grab a nearby tree to support my weak limbs. I pull out the piece of bread I had packed and munch on it peacefully, as peaceful as my tormented brain can get.

I eat about four slices before stuffing the rest into my duffle bag and grabbing some water. I gulp the entire bottle down and rest my head on the tree.

I flop down on the dirty forest floor feeling my energy drained even more as my vision as my vision fades. Before I can resist it, I slip into unconsciousness.

****

I woke up with a jolt, looking around noticing how dark it already is. I must have slept for hours. I stretch feeling alot more stronger than before.

I grab my bag standing up and walking away with no semse of direction at all. My feet hurts so much and even though I'm alot stronger than before, I feel so sore after running for the many hours.

I start walking even though my body is protesting, begging me to still rest even though I know I'm stronger than before,heck stronger than when I was at the pack.

Everything is dead quiet and I keep turning around. I am beyond scared. I had never gone out before in my pack and being out here makes all my fears surface, after all darkness is the place of demons.

I inhale deeply trying to erase all the bad memories from my past, even though its permanently stuck with me, scarred to my brain that wherever I'd go the pain that is in my heart would always be there and that I'd never fully heal no matter what.

I'd lie and say its okay but it's definitely not okay. It hurts so much but I just gotta be strong, for revenge. Most people leave their packs and come back as badasses or smoking hot.

I don't want any of that. I don't want my ex mate to be jealous, I just want him to feel pain, the same pain I've felt for years, the pain that I went through each ands every one ght lulling myself to sleep since it was at night that my inner torment always began.

I grabbed a few vines as I walked, just walking aimlessly with no sense of direction. I'm used to pain and this is nothing to the things I've endured.

I keep stumbling over roots and other hidden things on the cold soil. My shoes are so much tattered that I can feel the cold grass and mud on my feet.

Suddenly a gigantic growl resonate through my left making fear crawl through every nerve of my body and without warning, I begin shaking like a frail leaf. This is what I was afraid of, rogues who have lost their minds. This always happen in every story, in every movie.

I turn around just in time to see a gigantic wolf leaping through the air trying to grab my neck. I side step and it rams itself to a nearby tree.

I take steps back staring at the gigantic animal before me with it's bright red eyes. I gulp fearfully as it approaches me slowly taunting me. I know it can smell my fear, it knows I'm scared.

Its red eyes glowing mischievously and evilly making me gulp once again as I stare intently into to see its next move.

It growls loudly walking towards me as I took steps back tears already forming in my eyes.

How am I going to defend myself, considering how clueless I am. I know that sometimes before I had wished to die, but when death is right before my eyes, I'd wish not to die.

It leaps again towards me and I close my eyes waiting for impact. My situation is not where someone comes and saves me, no I feel it grab my arm with its razor sharp teeth tearing through my flesh.

I scream as loudly as I can feeling the metallic smell of my own blood immediately through my nostrils. It grabs my neck scratching it carelessly, blood drips through the wounds on my body

I lay on the cold soil feeling myself weakening as it continues with its torture and it hurts so much. Pain is all I feel. I feel my breath come out in short pants as if I'm about to die which I think is true.

I close my eyes welcoming my on coming death with open arms. I'd always wanted to die at some point in my life and I've actually gotten my wish. I know I'd said before that death is not always the solution but I had thought about it anyway.

I didn't even realize that the beast had left me to die. Its main thing to do is kill. No not because you are its next meal or anything, its just an animal instinct.

You wonder why I didn't defend myself, its because I got no fighting skills at all and if I we're to fight it, my death would have been much more worst than before. I haven't shifted in along while, since the alpha banned me from doing so, so I prefer to die as peaceful as being ripped apart by argue can get.

I lay in my own pool of blood as my eyes keep shutting due to the amount of pain coursing through my body and it hurts alot. I barely feel any part of my body.

I wonder if anyone even heard my pleas for help. I shut my eyes again, I can still see but not strongly since my werewolf senses are already dull.

Suddenly heavy footsteps echo's through the already still night offering me a ray of hope that maybe I wouldn't die that maybe I'd still have my revenge even though both death and life are option worth trying because they'd be a reason for each one of them.

I'd wish to live for revenge, to see him beg me to forgive him while his whole face is bloody and hideous. On the other hand, I'd wish to die, to let go of everything that had ever hurt me and feel happy just to rest.

Suddenly gigantic boots comes into my line of vision, I look up slightly from where I'm lying and I'm met with a pair of cold looking brown eyes. I gasp slightly seeing the long thick scar from his left cheek all the way to his right cheek.

He stares at me emotionlessly as if waiting for me to die. My eyes begin to shut again but I feel this is different, that the next time I'd open them, I either be alive or dead.

And you know what?

I gave in and shut them.

*****

Edited but still not good!❤️

This chapter is so bad and I'm definitely not proud of it *sigh* I'll rewrite it some future day...

Hello its been sooooo long and i'm so sorry I had lost all interest in this book but, I'm back and I hope you loved the chapter.

This is not worth it but you can,

Vote. Comment. Share. 😘😘