The Beginning Of The End

Hey guys! I want to get more intense with this story, for example I'm going to pull sex trafficking into this story because that is a very real, very serious thing that happens. Since this is a FBI story I want to really dig deep into the deepest, sickest parts of people's minds. So this is just a warning of things that are going to happen and I wanted to warn you all just in case you didnt like reading things like this. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the car pulled up to a gate, the man that was driving rolled down his window.

"Name?" A voice spoke from the monitor that was on the gate. Maya narrowed his eyebrows. Whoever this guy is there were two things that she now knew right off the bat. He was stupid rich, and he was careful.

"Bluebird." Maya raised an eyebrow at the guy that was sitting beside her. He rolled his eyes.

"Codeword." He told her. Maya just shook her head as she tuned back into the monitor.

"Tell boss man we have the merchandise."

Maya felt a knot pull up into her stomach. She started to feel sick. Merchandise? What kind of person would call another human being 'Merchandise.'

Nothing else was said. The gates opened wide as the man rolled his window back up and started driving again. Maya watched as they drove for another mile past fields and grass. The only way that Maya could describe it was it looked like the outside of a country club that should have 18 hole golf course's laid out. It was beautiful.

Eventually they came to a stop in front of what looked like a house that should have been on the cover of  every vacation dream home magazine that was ever created. The house was huge. Maya couldn't help but gawk at what was laid out in front of her.

The man that had been driving got out of the car and went around to open the door for her. Maya got out of the car and just stared.

"Dont worry about belongings, the boss man will have everything you need in a room set up for you." Maya narrowed her eyebrows.

She got her own room? in a house like this? This was not the kind of treatment you give someone you buy. Then again Peterson hadn't been all truthful with her about everything that was going on, so who knows what else he had kept from her.

"This way." The man said as he held a hand out to Maya and motioned to the way she should walk. He led her over to where she guessed was the main door. He rand the doorbell and waited a moment before it was opened by a small looking woman. Maya noticed that her eyes widened when she saw Maya and drifted her eyes to the floor.

"Excuse us, Lydia. We have business." The man said as he pushed past Lydia and didnt even stop when she stumbled to the floor from the pressure he used to push into her. Maya narrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Excuse you." Maya snapped at the man as she put a hand out to help Lydia off the ground, poor girl didnt look any older than Maya, maybe even a bit younger. "Next time just go around." Maya told him. Lydia looked at Maya like she was insane.

"No, no that's alright I shouldn't have been in the way." Lydia said. Maya shook her head and was about to protest when the man cut them both off.

"Lydia knows her place, Ms. Baker. The boss will soon show you yours." He said with a sort of twisted smile on his face. Maya looked disgusted. She was about to say something else when Lydia shook her head frantically at her.

"Just let it go." She told Maya. Maya could tell she was afraid of something, something that she knew would happen if Maya agged this on. Maya had to remind herself, she wasnt an FBI angent at this moment. She wasnt even Maya Hunter. So she sucked up her pride and continued to walk with the man in front of her.

They walked up this grand staircase and down a hallway that came to a door all the way at the end of the hall. The man knocked on the door and stated his name behind the door.

"Enter." Came a male voice from inside the room. The door opened and Maya was met with one of the handomast men that shes ever seen in her life. So handsom that he could proabably give Josh a run for his money. The man looked up and smiled. "Ah yes, I was expecting you alot later this evening." The man said as he got up from his seat and walked over to them. His eyes never left Maya's

"We were running good on time." The other one said.

"Well dont just leave the lady hanging, let her in."

The man that Maya still didnt know the name to stepped out of the way and let her in the room. Maya took a step into the room and allowed the door to be closed behind her.

"I have to say boss, you chose well. Quite better than some of the others." The man said as he reached out his hand and tried to touch her. Maya took his hand and twisted it causing the man to yelp in pain.

"Lets get one thing straight. I dont care that you paid money for me, I am still a lady and you will treat me like one. If death is the only other option that I have then you might as well just kill me." She stared at the boss instead of the man that she still had in a hold and was putting more and more presure by the second.

Instead of the boss freaking out and shooting her like Maya had anticipated on, He just stood there smiling at her.

"I think you're perfect." He told her. Maya began to get more and more confused by the second. "Let this be a warning, Charlie." He continued to speak but this time to the man who's name Maya now knew as Charlie. "Tell the boys that if anyone is to lay a single finger on Ms. Banks here they will have me to deal with. You will do nothing but treat her with the upmost respect and anything below that will follow in your termination, for good." Maya had a feeling he wasnt just talking about taking a walk down to the unemployment office.

"Yes sir." Charlie winced as his hand was still in a tight grip that Maya had. Maya finally let go of his hand and he stumbled out of the room and down the hall. The door shut behind them, leaving just the two of them by themselves.

"Ms. Baker, my name is Daniel Smith. Its a pleasure to meet you." He smiled as he took Maya's hand in his and softly kissed her knuckles.

Maya may not have known alot of things going into this opperation. But what she did know was that this is what she needed to do to take these people down, this is how she could get her foot in the door to avenging Carrie, this was the beginning of the end for whatever this man was behind.

"The pleasure is all mine."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now I know what you are thinking, And no, Maya does not fall in love Daniel. But she is undercover, therefore she is undercover, which means she will have to do some things that she doesnt want to in order to not blow her cover. So stay positive. I promise things will get better for Joshaya.