3.

School was finally over. Jughead, Veronica, Archie, and I went to the movies, it was really fun and the movie was really funny. After that Jughead and Archie went home. Veronica and I decided to go to Pops. We were drinking milkshakes and eating French fries and just talking.

"Would you rather date Archie or Reggie?" I asked.

Veronica hesitates and took a sip of her milkshake.

"Reggie"

I almost spit out my drink, "Reggie? Really Veronica?"

"He's kind of cute" Veronica shrugged.

"I really thought you would pick Archie though" I took a French fry and ate it.

"Archie's cute too, and he's really nice, I don't know I just think I would rather date Reggie"

I was confused but I ignored it.

"Would you rather date Jughead or Archie" Veronica asked taking the last French fry.

"Jughead" I said a bit too fast.

Veronica smiled "You didn't even hesitate"

I held on to my milkshake and took a big sip.

"Didn't you used to like Archie?"

"Key word, used to" I said.

Veronica laughed, "Right, but he liked Cheryl, he liked her for 7 years."

We met Cheryl in third grade, Archie basically fell in love with her, but last year she revealed something about herself.

"Oh my god, remember when Archie found out that Cheryl was dating Toni" Veronica said excitedly.

I laughed.

Flashback— sophomore year.....

"Archie why are you crying?" Jughead asked.

Archie looked up from his pillow. "Cheryl"

"What did she do?" I asked concerned.

"She's dating some guy named Toni" Archie sobbed even more, his shirt started getting wet because of his tears.

"Toni Topaz?" Jughead asked and Archie nodded.

I looked at Veronica, my eyes wide. She covered her mouth and started giggling

"Archie, Toni's a girl"

Archie stopped crying for a bit. He looked at us and said "Great, fucking great, she doesn't even like penis!!" Once again he started crying this time even harder and louder.

Jughead sat down next to him trying not to laugh. "Archie it's okay, so what if Cheryl likes vagina, there are other fish in the sea".

Veronica giggled a bit and so did I. We looked back at the boys. "Archie you're snot is getting on my fucking shirt please stop crying."

End of flashback......

"Yeahhh, Archie didn't take it well" I said breaking the silence. We laughed when suddenly Veronica got a phone call.

"Betty, I'm gonna pay, you can go home and I'll see you tomorrow okay?" She smiled.

I nodded and grabbed my stuff. I called Jughead as I was walking alone.

Jughead: hey Betty
Betty: hi juggy, I'm walking home alone
Jughead: where's Veronica?
Betty: she had to answer a call, I'm guessing it's private
Jughead: damn, if I was there I could've just walked you home, or we could've gone on my motorcycle, either way I would be there to protect you
Betty: protect me from what? I can defend myself.
Jughead: Betty, you get scared of flies

He started laughing and I smirked.

Betty: well who was the one who beat you up in fifth grade after you stole the last juice box, me bitch!
Jughead: who was the one that tickled you until you pissed yourself when you were five, me!
Betty: I told you to never bring that up
Jughead: well I'm bringing it up now!

We both started laughing uncontrollably. It's fun talking to Jughead. He always makes me laugh.

Betty: Jug I just got home so I'll talk to you tomorrow
Jughead: okay, bye Betty
Betty: Bye

I hung up and went inside the house and walked upstairs to my room. I took a nice shower and laid on my bed going through my phone. I started thinking about veronica's question.

"Would you rather date Jughead or Archie?"
"Jughead"
"You didn't even hesitate"

My thoughts changed.

"damn, if I was there I could've just walked you home, or we could've gone on my motorcycle, either way I would be there to protect you"

I rubbed my eyes and sighed.

"I'm hungry".

————————-

GUYS!! I get braces in two days!! 😬😬😬 I'm nervous and excited at the same time.....anyways this chapter was a bit longer, I put a lot of thought to this 😂