26.

I opened my eyes slowly. I looked up and made eye contact with a man. He was carrying me while walking in these woods. I looked around and saw a bunch of random people.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Betty! You finally woke up!" Edgar's voice made my eyes widened.

They stopped walking and the guy carrying me put me down on the ground. My hands and feet were tied up.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked.

"Oh you'll see"

A bunch of guys on motorcycles and a van came. They stood in front of Edgar.

"Here is the sacrifice, Elizabeth Cooper"

They all smiled at me. Sacrifice???

I started realizing what was going on. I was going to get sold to these guys.

"Get the girl and put her in the van" one of them ordered.

A guy with a bunch of tattoos came over to me.

"You're so pretty, and look at your perfect body, I'm sure gonna have a lot of fun with you in bed"

He picked me up and I tried to get out of his arms. He was too strong and the ropes were tied too tightly.

"No! Let me go! LET ME GO!" I screamed.

I heard a cry in the crowd.

"Not my daughter!! Please!!!" Mom yelled.

Someone was holding her while she cried.

I faced the guy and I bumped my fore head with his. He dropped me and groaned with pain. Quickly I stretched out my legs and was able to rip off the rope. (Idk)

I started to get up when everyone started yelling.

"DONT LET HER GET AWAY!"

I was tackled to the floor by another random guy. He brought a knife to my neck. I gasped.

"Stay still princess and I won't hurt you" he smirked. 

"Get off of her!" A voice yelled out.

Everyone's eyes tried to find the person who yelled it out. Jughead, his dad, Archie, and the whole police crew stood there behind Edgar.

"Step away from the girl and put your hands in the air NOW!" Fp yelled.

Edgar stood up in front of him. "No! I'm getting my fucking territory back, who the hell do you guys think you are?!"

Jughead punched him in the jaw. "I'm her boyfriend asshole!"

Edgar's bodyguard tackled Jughead and they started fighting on the ground.

"Kill them! KILL THEM ALL!" Edgar yelled.

His entire cult attacked Archie, the police, Fp, and mostly Jughead. I kicked the guys who trying to put me in their van and managed to get to Fp.

Jughead was helpless. Archie was pulling people off of him and punching who ever tried to get near Jughead. The police crew were arresting Edgar and the rivals. Fp cut off the rope and I ran to the crowd. I pulled a girl by her hair and slapped her. Jughead was still being beat up badly.

————

Jughead POV

Punch after punch after punch. That's the only thing I could see. The blood coming from my nose and mouth were all over their fist.

"Get off of him!" I heard Betty yell.

I received a kick in the stomach making me even more weak. The police were getting people away from me. Archie was trying to defend me, but there were too many people surrounding me. Punch. Blood squirted from my nose down to my shirt. I couldn't move.

Shot guns. They were loud, really loud. More police came and were able to arrest all of them. Slowly, one by one, they were out of sight and in to police cars. Betty came up close to me.

"Jug?" She held my hand.

I tried to say something but my eye lids were getting heavier and heavier. Then, darkness was all I saw. The sound of an ambulance was the last thing I heard.

————

Hey. I'm in the mood to post another chapter sooo, the next chapter will be posted in a little bit.